Where do you live?

meljo

where do you live

I live in Garland Maine USA and hope one day to be married to a nice muslim man.:tti_sister:

muslimahindeen

I'm from the Caribbean a little island in the Sun and like the sister above i'm waiting for my Daaie knight in a Shining Jilbab lol.............hey mr can't seem to find on my lil island in the sun in the caribbean sea .........awwwww

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Sisteeeeeeer!

Sabr (patience) insha'Allaah!
:)

Those will be rewarded with the highest place (in Paradise) because of their
patience. Therein they shall be met with greetings and the word of peace and respect. Chapter: Al-Furqan (25) Verse #: 75

"Salâmun 'Alaikum (peace be upon you) for that you persevered in
patience! Excellent indeed is the final home!" Chapter: AR-Raa'd (13) Verse #: 24

O you who believe! Seek help in
patience and As-Salât (the prayer). Truly! Allâh is with As-Sâbirin (the patient ones, etc.). Chapter: Al-Baqarah (2) Verse #: 153

For the best results and the reward come with patience and dua insha'Allah!

wasalaam.

muslimahindeen

salams yeah i do have sabr that's why i'm still here and i am waiting for that right person is there a right person???hey the clock is ticking away and i'm like getting older .......but Allah knows best what's lies instore for me ..all i want is a happy life Inshallah:tti_sister:

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2::)

Insha'Allah there is sister!

May Allah (swt) grant you a happy life here and the most important: Jannah in the Hereafter insha'Allah sister.

(p.s.: went off topic sis:redface::biggrin:)

wasalaam.

khalid123456

Islam is Perfect
In The Name of Allah Most Merciful, Most Compassionate, Most Beneficent, Gracious, Most Loving, Most Forgiving,

Parents are from Pakistan, Attock, Waisa
(near Islamabad, city of pakistan 2 1 hour 30 mins away)

I Live in England, Greater Manchester, Oldham, Werneth

May ALLAH make our Imaan stronnger day by day, make us steadfast on deen(Islam) Ameen, and at the time of death say shadaath from the heart Ameen.

khiz

now in Munich, Germany want to make HIJRAH to any muslim country.

any one knows a country which is allowing muslims to immigrate?

Delyan

El salam aaleykom,

I live in France, Paris, ( for my studies) and in the UK (where there s my husband and my home )
wa salam

umutwarbala

Assalamu alaykum. brothers. Allah said every soul shall have a taste of deas, in the end to us shall you be brought back.so every muslim when marry remember this word.and prophet said if you marry . chose muslim woman or muslim man. like that. The Quran is law for every muslim and The Quran is an good way for go heaven . may Allah guid you and bless you . my best hope for every muslim. . thanks to allah. [/COLOR]

sayfuallah

:salam2:

i live in breda a city in the netherlands allah hou akbar allah akbar

la ilaha ilah allah wash hedoe ana mohameden rassoulouallah