Please make dua for my father

Anwar24

My brothers and sisters, my dad has been in the hospital for the past 5 and a half months, laying on the hospital bed for the past 5 months has made his body extremely weak, and fragile. He cant stand up and walk, and they still arent getting him normal food, and even though alhumdur allah they took out the life support, he still needs a little oxygen, just because he is so weak. So what I'm asking is that if my brothers and sisters make dua for our family esp. my dad so that he has the strength to make a full recovery and be able to get home safe and sound.
-sallamualaikum

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:

may Allah grant health to your father and give him speed recovery. verily, He is capable to do all the things.

and may Allah bless all of you.

ameen

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2:
Dont worry........ sickness of a believer erases his or her sins away.......

May ALLAH TALA protect your father and help him to get well soon:tti_sister:
our parents are our lives... so May ALLAH TALA bless all the parents with HIS richest blessings in both worlds..... AAMEEN...:tti_sister:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Salam

Walaikumassalam. Oh surely brother we will surely pray for your father. . Please say your father , your mother, and all , not to worry . And you dont worry too ,allah is with you all . So he will surely give your father the strength , he will get alright . Inshallah. Plz keep in touch and say us when your father comes to home ,happily :) . . And inshallah that will surely happen :) .

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Insha'Allah we will make dua for you and your family. Please gain strength and believe we are sincere in our dua for you. Please keep us informed and know you are not alone...you have your whole TTI family with you...praying

my love,
your aapa