How about living western societies ???

AdamMuslim

How about leaving western societies ???

Assalamou Alikom Warrahmatou Allah,

I am really feed up with the western hypocrisy toward Islam and Muslims.
I think that Muslims ,who have the opportunity to do so, should live Europe and western societies. These people have a visceral hatred toward Islam and Muslims and for them a good Muslim is a person who do not look, talk, think, act, behave,...like a Muslim.
I wish that Muslim countries were able to offer as opportunities as the west do that all of us live and let them enjoy the so-called freedom which it seems to be working in a case by case basis.
I am I right or I am just suffering from some sort of paranoia?

Amina 1

Assalam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarackatu

I was not exactly clear on the question you were asking in the last part. But I can tell you that my whole family would have excepted me if I had started talking about being satanistic. No one would have said anything about Jesus to me. But let me say that I believe in God the one and only . Then they have to save me from this horrible thing that I have done:eek: Now they treat me like I am slightly disturbed and for the most part try to pretend that I am not a Muslim. No one believes none of my old friends none of my family. They will not even listen to anything I try to say:angryblue::SMILY71: I can feel them trying to figure out a way to trick me into being normal again. Whatever!! Please Allah give me patience because I am starting to really really dislike my family, but I keep trying . Yes people's minds are closed over here in the west. May Allah let me get thru to some one :tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister: How can I raise my son in the middle of an ocean of disbelievers??

Sorry for the rant.:girl3: I do not know if I answered your question or not.
May Allah keep us on the straight path and reward us with Jannah.

rayray

Opportunity is just a matter of how you perceive things. There is never a shortage of opportunity ANYWHERE, ANYTIME. Even in the "poorest" of countries, in the worst of times... :SMILY149:

Countries in Southeast Asia- Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines and etc. are tolerant of foreigners, are happy and peaceful people, and their values are still intact! :)

There, one could practice his/ her faith freely without being castigated.... standard of living is not bad either :)

If to you it's more important to practice your faith freely... then why indeed not move to a Muslim country? I find that what prevents most people from doing so is that when they leave, it's inevitable that they also leave their family and friends behind. That's one of the trade- offs.. I guess.

Salam

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

but there are many issues to take into consideration. many muslims are better organised in deen and welfare of muslim community in west. immigration is not easy to most of muslim nations due to legal paper work.