this site said Sultan Muhammad Al-Fatih, astagfirollah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joldas

Banned
:salam2:

ramadan mubarak.

this site said Sultan Muhammad Al-Fatih is misguided, astagfirollah?

Sultan Muhammad Al-Fatih is he is Hanafi in fiqh, Ashari and Matrudi in Aqeedah.

this site said Ashari and Matrudi is misguiding...what this site doing, bringing fitna within Muslims...

hope all Muslims who was new converted or not, take cautiously on those materials provided by this site...they are teaching you blame other Muslims other than salafi. and bringing fitna.

may be poisioning newly converted muslims...if you want to learn true islamic knowledge do not learn from there......go to saudi arabi, go to egypt. go to aal-ashar...

the owner of this site seems backed by England, USA, Jews politics to develop fitna within muslims...tear them down to firqa....

salafi is great, but in real... those who claim them as salafi are not the saalihin salafi in the past...

the todays recent salafi is newly invented bidaga(innovation), and firqa, only has several ten years of age...

Sultan Muhammad Al-Fatih is the conquerer of Constantinople and Muhammed s.w.w.s said:

Hadith of the Prophet -- Allah bless and greet him and his Family:

"Lataftahanna al-Qustantiniyya wa lani`ma al-amiru amiruha wa lani`ma
al-jayshu dhalika al-jaysh."

"Verily you shall conquer Constantinople. What a wonderful leader will her
leader be, and what a wonderful army will that army be!"

Narrated from Bishr al-Khath`ami or al-Ghanawi by:

Ahmad, al-Musnad 14:331 #18859 [sahih chain according to Hamza al-Zayn]
al-Hakim, al-Mustadrak 4:421-422 [sahih according to him and al-Dhahabi
concurred]
al-Tabarani, al-Mu`jam al-Kabir 2:38 #1216 [sahih chain according to
al-Haythami 6:218-219]
al-Bukhari, al-Tarikh al-Kabir 2:81 and al-Saghir 1:306
Ibn `Abd al-Barr, al-Isti`ab 8:170 [hasan chain according to him]

al-Suyuti, al-Jami` al-Saghir [sahih according to him]

seems this site develop extremist, misguided Muslim...

do not follow those branded groups...

AdamMuslim

Assalamou Alikom Wrahmatou Allah dear brothers and sisters,

Peace be upon those who follow guidance.” [TaHā: 47]

Finally you've showed your true face joldas and revealed your hidden agenda ...If you are happy with what you believe in then fine ...but I genuinely feel sorry for you !!!
From now on I think the brothers and sisters should not waist their time
any longer arguing with you.

About Muhammed Al-Fateh I shall say:

This is a people that have passed away; they shall have what they earned and you shall have what you earn, and you shall not be called upon to answer for what they did.“[Al-Baqara: 134]

In my opinion, I think that the moderator should step in and do something.

Wasaalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walikum,

I am very concerned.

You come to this site during Ramadan and you write: the owner of this site may be backed by England, USA, Jews politics to develop fitna within muslims...tear them down to firqa....

This is slander.

joldas

Banned
Assalaam walikum,

I am very concerned.

You come to this site during Ramadan and you write: the owner of this site may be backed by England, USA, Jews politics to develop fitna within muslims...tear them down to firqa....

This is slander.

wish it is be a slander...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother Do not infer. This is serious. And Muslims do not slander. They are open and honest. What do you wish to convey. This is Ramadan.

joldas

Banned
Assalamou Alikom Wrahmatou Allah dear brothers and sisters,

Peace be upon those who follow guidance.” [TaHā: 47]

Finally you've showed your true face joldas and revealed your hidden agenda ...If you are happy with what you believe in then fine ...but I genuinely feel sorry for you !!!
From now on I think the brothers and sisters should not waist their time
any longer arguing with you.

About Muhammed Al-Fateh I shall say:

This is a people that have passed away; they shall have what they earned and you shall have what you earn, and you shall not be called upon to answer for what they did.“[Al-Baqara: 134]

In my opinion, I think that the moderator should step in and do something.

Wasaalam

i am not agenda, i am very simple Muslim has a little of knowledge, doing his lives very simple way, on the some corner of the earth...

joldas

Banned
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother Do not infer. This is serious. And Muslims do not slander. They are open and honest. What do you wish to convey. This is Ramadan.

ok, i`ll stop, talk after ramadan, inshallah, if i am not dead...

joldas

Banned
Show me even one single post where any brother or sister have explicitly said that Muhammad Al-Fatih is misguided ????

i am speaking because there some brothers calling me.

read this post:
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=460006&postcount=6

said on some line:"As far as us, then we consider that a misguided aqeedah as well as your ashari aqeedah."

and Sultan Muhammad Al-Fatih(wish Allah have mercy on him) was Hanafi in fiqh, Ashari & Matrudi in Aqeedah.

Al Fateh was Matrudi in Aqeedah and Salahudin Was an Ashari .

just logic it, compare what it said on Ashari and Matrudi aqeedah..

:girl3:

AdamMuslim

Assalamou Alikom brother ans sisters,

you did not answer my question joldas !
Actually you can not answer it because no one ... absolutely no one have said that !!!
Hence this leads me to conclude that your accusation are ungrounded !!!

Then dear joldas if you came with such big accusation you better prepare your proofs and your arguments because the brothers and sisters here are smart and are absolutely not gullible ....for each claim they will certainly ask you for proofs !!!!!!!!!!!

This situation reminds me of what Ibrahim PBUH said to namrud when he realized how silly he is:

Ibrahim said: So surely Allah causes the sun to rise from the east, then make it rise from the west; thus he who disbelieved was confounded; and Allah does not guide aright the unjust people. [Al-Baqara: 258]

Regarding the believe of Muhammad Al-Ftaeh ..did he confess that to you ? did he said to you that he was following this or that madhab ?

Please brother fear Allah !

Wassalam

joldas

Banned
i think may people here has not knowledge the history of early Muslims.

we are early Turkic people how make jihad with Christians and Crusaders, and finally conquered Constantinople, closed the east gate of Astray people those Christians who make Jesus s.w.w.s as partner of God, astagfirollah. and those sultans lasted for 700 years, and their madhab was hanfi and main part is Matrudi in aqeehad, and others Ashari in aqeedah.

and how some people here how to bare to say them all misguided... ?

if some one say Matrudi and Ashari aqeedah is misguided, it is equal, those Muslims from 10-11-Th centuries to now who living in Turkey, the Balkans, Central Asia, China, India, Pakistan and Eritrea are misguided...what a extreme sin if some one say "Matrudi and Ashari aqeedah is misguided"!!!

i do not call any of you misguided, seek refuge from this saying from Allah. i just want to say today, some group people, they claims they are salafi, there should not be some Firqa even those that friqa establish themselves on good intended bases..there are only Muslims those ahli sunna wa al jamaga...

joldas

Banned
Assalamou Alikom brother ans sisters,

you did not answer my question joldas !
Actually you can not answer it because no one ... absolutely no one have said that !!!
Hence this leads me to conclude that your accusation are ungrounded !!!

Then dear joldas if you came with such big accusation you better prepare your proofs and your arguments because the brothers and sisters here are smart and are absolutely not gullible ....for each claim they will certainly ask you for proofs !!!!!!!!!!!

This situation reminds me of what Ibrahim PBUH said to namrud when he realized how silly he is:

Ibrahim said: So surely Allah causes the sun to rise from the east, then make it rise from the west; thus he who disbelieved was confounded; and Allah does not guide aright the unjust people. [Al-Baqara: 258]

Regarding the believe of Muhammad Al-Ftaeh ..did he confess that to you ? did he said to you that he was following this or that madhab ?

Please brother fear Allah !

Wassalam

you did not see what he said...have you the eye?

those verses for those people from who did not say and did not confess: "Ashhadu al la ilaha illalh"..and my soul and tongue, and action always say:"Ashhadu al la ilaha illah, wa ashahadu anna muhammadar rasulallah."

where do you learn use qurnic verses to Muslims and using it stupidly...???

you can not use qurnic verses arbitrarily, it is very meaningful, at some point you need to check it from Ulamas, not from your own emotion or wrong opinions...

fist i advice you to know who is Muhammad Al-Ftaeh? do you know him, or hearing him first time? and study him, study those sultans...then you will find who is Muhammad Al-Ftaeh and his aqeedah..

TipuSultan

Banned
this is bad

I fight with akhi and akhi moderators and admins everyday on various issues.

but we have mutual respect for each other as muslims and will stand for one and another inshallah.

all other akhis and akhi sisters thats why I tell u people not to discuss about aqeedah.

everyone who reads and belives

THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH AND MUHAMMAD(S.A.W.S)IS THE MESSANGER OF ALLAH

is a muslim and will inshallah go to paradise or atleat we can pray for that

TipuSultan

Banned
Asak
akhi joldas say :astag: for u dont become small in admitting your mistake.

my propblem is not with what aqeedah u follow-do as u wish as long as as u said u read sahadah.

but u of accusing people here of something derogatory is not acceptable.
u can argue with them telling their views r wrong.but it does not permit u or anyone to say what u said..................the slander. a true muslim never does that

Status
Not open for further replies.