• Single

Votes: 40 59.7%
  • Engaged

Votes: 6 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilal Said

Do not discuss too much about marriage on TTI because it is just deviating everyone's thought. This is how syaitan will slowly deviate us from the right path.Recently I have seen a few topics on marriage and i don't think it is appropriate to do it on TTI.If you want to get married just ask Allah.there is no point of telling others about how you can get married or whatsoever. It is not gonna solve any problem by the way but just increasing waste talk.

I agree with you 100%

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

I agree with some of the above sentiments. Although this thread may seem harmless we have to be very careful. We have a few very real stories which come to us time and time again about people who were severly effected and hurt through forums because they exposed personal information such as martial status, were contacted by someone, decided to believe them and were duped in the end.

It's a very destructive cycle which can begin with something 'innocent'. To prevent all that and keep TTI a place for learning - not marriage (there are other places for that I'm sure) such threads must be closed. I believe all my brothers and sisters understand where I am coming from with this, as we all wish for our collective safety and protection inshaAllaah.

BarakAllaahu feekum.

wasalaam

Status
Not open for further replies.