British teen banned from US after flaming Obama

Ibn Uthaymin

A British teenager has been banned from setting foot on American soil after he sent President Obama an abusive email while he was drunk.

The 17-year-old teen, Luke Angel, was far from angelic when he sent an email to Obama calling him a “pussy”, among other unsavoury things. Apparently he was drunk at the time, but that didn't stop the FBI from taking the matter very seriously.

The FBI got their hands on the message before Obama had a chance to read it and promptly called the UK police, who paid Angel a visit. They took his picture to keep on file and told him that he was now on a ban list, permanently prohibited from ever entering the US, but no charges were pressed.

The teen doesn't seem that fazed. When he was initially approached by the UK police he responded with: “Oh dear, it was me.” He later told Sky News: “I don't really care. My parents aren't very happy about it.” So much for the family vacation to Florida then.

Angel, who lives in Bedfordshire, contacted Obama after watching a television programme about the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Centre. We anticipate that some people will therefore blame TV for his behaviour, even after tripping over the beer cans.

Sending an abusive message to the President is apparently one of 60 different ways of getting banned from the US, but the US Department of Homeland Security declined to list the other 59. We expect other tanked up Brits will discover them over the years, if they haven't already.

We have it under not-so-good authority that Brits would put similar measures in place, but if they had to count up the abuse about Blair, Brown, Cameron and Clegg, the whole country would have to be exiled.

Read more: http://www.techeye.net/internet/british-teen-banned-from-us-after-flaming-obama#ixzz0zdMjwNfi

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

I didn't know that you could send an email directly to the President of the USA. Interesting..

The drunk teen obviously think his action through.

I didn't know that you could send an email directly to the President of the USA. Interesting..

The drunk teen obviously think his action through.

writing to any political office in the USA lets your voice be heard. A lot of muslims ignore this, thus no input is given to shape politician ideas to be more Islamic considerate.

you can be assured the enemies of Islam send them mail on a regular basis, They even hire people to do just that.

:wasalam:

Valerie

:wasalam:

I sent a note to the President a few months back and got a message back. He personally reads 10 emails a day (random) and of course someone else responds, but I think he tells them what to respond with.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
There have been rumors circulating around that the governments might turn more into miltary-state governements. And this ban certainly points towards that conclusion.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
There have been rumors circulating around that the governments might turn more into miltary-state governements. And this ban certainly points towards that conclusion.

Well to be honest, directing an email/post mail to a head of state with 'unsavory things' in it could lead you to trouble in many countries.

Atleast they didn't lock him up for that.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Contacting to political figures in your or some other country by letters, phone calls or emails is traditional way to express your opinions and concern for some matters like human right violations. I remember I started use it when I was teenage too and lost many times my pocket money to stamps (as it was time before internet).

But sending just insulting messages without any sense doesn´t help anyone (specially if you are drunked without any clear idea in your mind).