WHEN LOVE MAKES TURNING POINTS IN LIFE....

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2:

Hope you all are fine wit strong Imaan…

Hm….. I came across another true story from the history..and wanted to share it with you all…

Here I am typing…

Imaam Aboo Hnifa Rahimahaullah was a great reformer and sacrificed his life to enlighten the people who were living in a dark world..
Most of us know him as the founder of a school of thought, and most of the times we are never taught about his personal life and how he implemented on the Qur’aan and Sunnah… he had a very unique way to do Da’wah..
SUBHANALAH…

Well, Imaam Aboo Hnifa’s neighbour was a young man who was a shoe maker. He always used to consume alcohol in the nights, & when he looses his control he used to sing a song in different tunes. Saying

“my society has abandoned me…but
Only if they knew, whom they have abandoned…
I would be a lad who fight like a hero…
Whenever they need a hero….”

This young man use to feel loneliness and thought non is there to care for him…

BUT HE ALWAYS DRINKS IN PRIVATE AND NOT IN PUBLIC..!!!!

In the mornings, he always goes out to earn money as an average human being so that none did know that he consumes alcohol…
But as Imaam Aboo Hnifa was his neighbour, he did know that this young man is an alcoholic addict …

DAYS PASSED BY…..

One night Imaam Aboo Hanifa started to miss him, as he could never hear the song of the drunken man….!!!!!
So as the absence of his neighbour quite disturbed Imaam Aboo Hanifa, he went out to the market after the Fajr Salaah (the dawn prayer) and inquired about his neighbour . He came to know that he was captured by the guards as they saw him in a drunken state..(it was a period when the government was implementing on Islamic Law, so that the guards used to roam around the cities to capture the people who were involved in illegal acts )
Well, you know what Imaam Aboo Hanifa did??

He went straight to Basara to meet the Khalifa (the ruler of the country). When the Khalifa saw Imaam Aboo Hanifa in his palace he gave a warm welcome to Imaam as he respected him a lot.
Imaam Aboo Hanifa said

“Ya Ameer!! I have a small request, & it is nothing but to release my neighbour, from the prison who was captured by your men last night”

So the Khalifa released him and as he knew that there might be wisdom behind this learned Imaam.

Imaam Aboo Hnifa was so pleased and he took the young man along with him to his home town. On they way to home, the young man started to thank the Imaam for thousands of times for the favour he has done for him… but Imaam Aboo Hanifa kept quite for some times and then with a smile he uttered those heart touching words which was the turning point of this young man’s life SUBHANALLAH… He said

“I HOPE I DIDN’T ABANDON YOU…”

It was an unexpected loving surprise for the young man, and he felt that there is some one who cares for him… and when you go through the history, the historians say that this particular man stopped having alcohol and became a very pious man later on, after this incident… SUBHANALLAH​

Imaam Aboo Hnifa did never preach him about the bad effects of alcoholism or did never taught him Islamic rulings but he touched this young heart with a logical love, SUBHANALLAH…
Dawah is mandatory upon all of us, but Dawah does never mean to preach. It can be done simply through your actions and true love & care some times…

THERE MIGHT COME A DAY, WHEN ALLAH AZZAWAJAL WOULD MAKE YOUR CARE AND LOVE AS THE TURNING POINT OF A HUMAN BEING’S LIFE…INSHA ALLAH

So never fail to love each other truly for the sake of ALLAH AZZAWAJAL

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Jazakallah Khairah Sister.... Yaa That is true,..... U know Even Prophet Muhammed SAW (PBUH) actions made people to covert to Islam and even today Kafir realise Islam is the true religion because of the Noble Quran and Rasolullah SAW Actions and Dawah .. Wassalaam!