Beautiful everyday sunnahs of the Prophet SAW

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
some thing peaceful to have...

I have book marked it..:) JAZAKALLAHU KAHIR for sharing

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

jazakallah to all of you as well.
the reward of following deen (quran +sunnah) in times when people have abandoned it is as much as fifty martyrs of the time of Rasoulallah pbuh

the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Ahead of you there is a time of patience when the one who adheres to Islam will have the reward of fifty martyrs among you.” Narrated by al-Tabaraani from Ibn Mas’ood and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’.

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Salaams Can i download this file?? Its asking FB but i disaled the FB Account coz its waste my time... Any1 can help on this??? Jazakallah Khairah!!!!!!!!!!!

The_truth

Salaams Can i download this file?? Its asking FB but i disaled the FB Account coz its waste my time... Any1 can help on this??? Jazakallah Khairah!!!!!!!!!!!

Asalaamu Alaikum, you can download it after joining the website which only takes a few seconds. Or if you want i can e mail it to you that is not a problem.

If you want me to send it to you the you may pm me your e mail address and that goes for anyone else to.

Please spread this Sunnah collection far and wide for it is sadaqa jaariya for you and me and we may also gain abundant rewards for all those who act upon these sunnah's.