Planning to get married in 2011?

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

someone hoping to get married in 2020...i looked up the avatar and the name is LIL muslimah......so cute.
u r in our prayers lil sis pls keep all of us in yours .

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

keeping chaste may Allah make it easy for all sisters and esp brothers (lol,like me) who are struggling.
these are testing times.so pls dua everyone for everyone.Ameen!

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum:

When most of you are planning to get married, I feel as I have gone very old being already married :). But its not over your plans motivate me for a new exploration to use my second chance :).

When I reverted to Islam my wife argued and said " Yes,you have embraced Islam to get married once again" :).

fatma_said

Lol! So true! My mom wants to marry off my older siblings. I gave the idea of a mass wedding. :D

LOL!! a MASS WEDDING, i could imagine that, it would save heaps of money :), but i guess no woman would like anyone to steal her spotlight that day. I always imagined people looking at me only at that day, and marveling at my beauty and my wonderful dress! (i'm sounding obnoxious :)

sachin4islam

I doubt intention of Br.AZAM_SIDDIQUI,:) :) is he trying to sort out list of bachelors,in case he himself is willing to marry this year :) :)

helpinghumanity

are you planning to get married in this year.lets see how many of us are.
inshallah ..

Assalamo alaikum...

I am planning (well i would say intending) to get married this year. If this doesn't happen in this year..then inshallah next year..

oh btw i haven't started following sisters and neither i intend to..haha..:)
But I am hoping for the Right sister to fall from the sky at the Right time in my laps on the surface of United states of America...:)