married member's advice needed .......

lifeisislam

alahdmulillah after hearing our sister saima abdullah got married , i just wanted that why dont our tti member share there married life experience or may be give some advices to the one who havent got married as to what is to be done to make this relationship more better or may be to things to do to find a better spouses .

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
respected brother m not at point to give any Advice coz its earlly to give any advice only 3 months ,,,
but few things
1.... to get a good spouse make Allah your match finder ask Him what you want and put every thing rest on Him then Trust on what He select for you ..
2....Always be Happy on little
3.... Always expect errrors from other party u ll be Happy when he or she will do things in right way (my husband teach me this :) )
4..... Always try to make other person happy you will surly get same reaction:) good things bring good things and bed do the same
5.....never try to find Ms Or Mrs perfect u will be disappointed
6.... finally always Seek help from Allah on each step n be aware from traps of shaitan its his hobby to make this relationship bad :wasalam:

lifeisislam

alhamdulillah wisely said sis , most basic and only thing to be done but at times we forget it , which is to make allah swt match maker for u rather than some one else alhamdulillah , thank you so much sis .

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
I got married 4 years ago with a maroccan boy(I'm Italian)and I still feel like that girl who said "YES".I'm really in love.Like many marriages,ther were the difficulties,but we always have been able to solve them.I had the fortune to have a partner who was always present for me,he gave(and he still gives)me his trust and I absolutely can't betray him(as in many couples it happens after some years of marriage).my love and my devotion for him are really strong:I can give my life to save him...Now I have three beautiful children and I'm waiting the 4th one.It's hard to take care of everybody,but it's a beautiful satisfaction,when you know you did something good in your life.
My advices for a good marriage are:
Be faithful;
be happy to see your sweetheart as the same day you knew him/her;
be happy of what you have,because the fortune you have,it's a rare gift,that maybe someone else has not;
Don't hide your sadness/anger/frustration behind the silence:just speak to your partner,and you'll feel better;
if today it's a "bad day",there is nothing bad if there's your sweetheart beside you
Be thankful.
Be patient,much patient!

May my "pearls"be helpful!!

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
LOL I DIDNT NOTICE THIS ERROR
I THINK THIS BROTHER IS A NEW MUSLIM ...SO HE DIDNT KNEW THE MEANING OF ABDULLAH
WE HAVE A LOT OF NEW MUSLIMS HERE SO WE SHOULD GIVE MARGIN TO THEM TO MAKE SUCH ERRORS ...............DONT B :angryred:

Shak78

I have been married for two years and know my husband for 7.

-Don't look for Mr./Miss Perfect, they don't exist.
-Ask Allah to guide you in your search
-Enjoy the time you spend together, especially after you have kids
-Treat them with respect and they shall do the same
-Do little things for your spouse for no reason, its fun and nice
-Communicate, Communicate, Communicate
-Be happy with what you have, don't want more it causes friction
-Help around the house even if you don't feel up to it, it can be hard but it shows your spouse you care

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
salam,

i've been married for just over 4 years. i have a boy almost 5 and a 2 year old girl.

i love my husband so much. after marriage we went through alot alot too much that almost led to divorce. a sheikh saw me and adviced me of my illness and treated me. my husband and i got back on track and he stood by me to the whole way and never let me go. he ignored and passed some of my behaviour because he knew i wasnt able to control it at times.

but he would take out the quran and read on me to help me calm down. he always helped me. if it was someone else, they would probably re marry because their wife is not fit, thats okay to do and understandable. but my husband is a man, he took care of me, he tells me 'im his responsibility in islam and family, if he doesnt pick me up when i faint or help me when im ill and if he just gave me to my parents, what does that make him infront of Allah.' he tells me 'im his wife, the mother of our children, we agreed to take care of each other through sickness etc, and thats the reason why he will never let me go and not just because of repetation' after all, he gets many rewards inshallah for his great support and action.

i drop my son off at school every morning, when i come back, he would have suprised me, fed my daughter breakfast, brushed her hair and dressed her, mop the floor. i come and smell the house its beautiful. i leave my daughter with him when i drop my son at school. so why does he do this in the morning? because when i come back, i have to drop him at work too. at 3pm i pick up my son, im home by quater to 4pm, then 5pm i have to pick up my husband. considering, once it hits 12pm, i become weak and have no strength so in the morning, its important to get as much housework as possible. since my husband is working, he still makes time to help me.

after 2.30pm alhumdulilah im energy is back because i get rest. but not always i take a break during this time, maybe 2 or 3 times a week.

anyway, my whole point is there is no such thing as a perfect couple / marriage, you can make it as perfect as possible but there will always be trials and tests from Allah and our patience is requried in order to pass.

always be there for you partner, never say you've had enough of them, fix the problem and bring quran into your house and make your house a islamic environment. many duas is required, and remember, PRAY JAMAAN you and your wife together. its becauiful. when your upset with her or him, talk about it or read quran and make dua and ask Allah to make all the present problems go and allow you and your wife to be happy. then you'll see how happy it is.

remember, everything that happens, Allah knows its going to happen, he tests you, so show him your faith and iman, make dua, and always read quran with your wife and pray together. religion, religion ISLAM ISLAM is the answer to a great marriage. its always ISLAM. thats your answer.

dont sit there pondering of a perfect or nice marriage, work on it, ask for it, pray, make dua, pray tahajjud salah, there are many things that can help you find your answers, just follow ISLAM and worship Allah and let it come from him and let him bring her or him to you, dont search too too too much, dont not search at all, dont over think and make all your thoughts on when im going to get marriage, relax it, let it come to you from allah because after all, if you find it, it will never be as beautiful as what Allah will bring to you if you follow it with islamic enviornment.
:hearts:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Treat marriage as a gift. It is a treasure that needs kid gloves. That is your best friend in the entire world.

The worst of times draw you closer and the best of times is remembering how you made it through the worst of times.

Children are the icing on the cake.

Do not go to bed angry. Do not live in the past and forgive the silly little things that drive you crazy..they will not change.

muharram23

Staff member
alahdmulillah after hearing our sister abdullah got married , i just wanted that why dont our tti member share there married life experience or may be give some advices to the one who havent got married as to what is to be done to make this relationship more better or may be to things to do to find a better spouses .

Salamu alaykum

Oh there have been gazillion threads opened on this topic. Just need to search the website.

Jazakallah khair

Wassalam

lifeisislam

assalamualikum

im not new muslim , sister but im really sorry cos i wrote saima adbullah but it got deleted i dint noticed , im really sorry for my mistake hope u understand sis,

and i would like to thank all of you for posting ur replies and making us aware of the fact that just believe on one thing , when one is looking to get married , that is to have complete faith on allah swt ameen ,

and bro im new here so i really dont know if there have been so many number of post on this topic ,accept my apology

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
and bro im new here so i really dont know if there have been so many number of post on this topic ,accept my apology [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

you know, even if there is many other threads on a topic / problem you might have, BUT when you post it again and yourself using your feelings and how you feel, and express that, it makes you more better then just reading advice given by someone else for the same problem. this is only and only how i feel.

when reading other threads on a topic or problem you have, it makes you feel better that your not alone and your not the only person going through it, all the posts and replys you read on that thread make you feel better and is great advice. but to me, when you actually make a new thread expressing that problem or topic, you'll always find that you feel more more and much better.

im probably not making sense, hope someone can explain what i mean or hope you understand.

remember, the key to find a good partner to marry is patience and trusting Allah who will always give us what is best for us and the key to happy marriage is an islamic environment

stay relaxed, happy and smile, because once you are married, all these feelings your feeling now wont matter because you've gone pass the line and moving on. so wait for the future because you cant plan it like Allah has. you cant go search and be sure of what your going to do tomorrow right, we can only plan and say inshallah, so just do that with marriage, plan and say inshallah and wait for tomorrow to come / wait for the marriage to come. plan as in work and save and pray and worship etc, plan brother plan. :hearts: it will make you happy inside. marriage is the most beautiful event in life, its amazing, especially being a lady, you feel special you have a man to look after you and protect you and stick up for you. you have a man incharge of you. authority from a man an actual man not just any man wanna be. i love my husband so much, he gives me freedom and trust. inshallah you will get there, we were all in your position on day.

lifeisislam

jazakhallah khair sister (withallah'spower)

thanks you for ur patients in explaining me in detail , i completely understand why one has to post a thread even though its be posted earlier , i have posted it cos i just have one fear of not able to find a right person , who wouldnt be islamic and the life might not become a living hell cos of that , cos i dont like forcing islam into some one and also i dont like when some one doesnt like to obey islam , just these fear at times make me uncomfortable , but inshallah everything will be fine inshallah allah swt is full of mercy , and allah swt makes happen what is best for us inshallah .

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
jazakhallah khair sister (withallah'spower)

thanks you for ur patients in explaining me in detail , i completely understand why one has to post a thread even though its be posted earlier , i have posted it cos i just have one fear of not able to find a right person , who wouldnt be islamic and the life might not become a living hell cos of that , cos i dont like forcing islam into some one and also i dont like when some one doesnt like to obey islam , just these fear at times make me uncomfortable , but inshallah everything will be fine inshallah allah swt is full of mercy , and allah swt makes happen what is best for us inshallah .

goodboy, now your putting trust in Allah and planning :hearts:

what your saying is important, does make you uncomfortabe, but remember it is all test and trials in life, many people go through divorce, many people remarry, many people life together till they die, many people have relationship problems and things they dislike about their partner, but they cant change anyone if no one wants to change themself, like allahs says, he wont change anyone if that person does not change himself. i learnt this from this site.

my point is, this is all huzz and nasib, not sure what that word is in english but you have to remember and be prepared for what ever your relationship or partner turns out, good or bad, ITS A TEST FROM ALLAH, if its bad allah will show you their bad side to test your patience and to see as a MAN how will you handle it and if its good, Allah will test you on HOW WILL YOU KEEP IT GOOD and will you thank Allah for it always so he can keep it safe from evil. im not saying what allah does or says, im giving example of test and trials in life, everyone goes through it and you have to understand, we are planning for the akira not the dunya, we dont want the dunya, he might give you a non religious lady and in the akirra reward you for your patience and for how you raised that lady and introduced her to islam, so its all rewards good or bad relationship.

so if you get a non religious lady, inshallah you can teach her, if she refuses, you can be a man and strict about it and follow islamic rulings on what a man is allowed to do in this regard, and be patient its a test from Allah, he might change that person in a day, and that day might have been the day you made the wrong decision on how you dealt with it and causes regret. so dont fail allahs test, be calm and relaxed and be a man about it and patience.

lifeisislam

yes sis so true alhamdulillah , u made such nice point that is i get to marry a non religious women i would get that chance to help her become a religious women alhamdulillah that would be so awesome , i dint thought on that prospective , thank u sis for making me think in positive way alhamdulillah ,
alhamdulillah sis thank you so much everything ur doing alhamdulillah , inshallah allah swt will bless u and give u all the happiness in the world, sis alhamdulillah ur really nice person and im sure ur husband is the luckiest guy to have married u alhamdulillah , may allah swt bless u both and give u all the happiness in the world ameen .

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
:salam2:

Aww this is a lovely thread :)
Jazakallahu khairan everyone..

Allah swt bless us with pious & loving spouses & may we all have a blissful & blessed martial life & reward us with Jannah & Protect us from the Hellfire, Ameen Summa Ameen

*Hasbi Allahu la illaha illa Huwa, alayhi tawakkaltu, wa Huwa Rabbul arsh il adheem*

(Allah is sufficient for me. There is none worthy of worship but Him. I have placed my trust in Him, and He is the Lord of the Majestic Throne.)

Baarakallahu feekum

:wasalam: