Who's your favorite reciter/qari?

muslima2010

Asalamu alaykum my dear brothers and sisters :SMILY139:
I just wanted to do a little thread where everyone can share which reciter/qari they really like. Lets rest assure that every reciter is talented and may allah bless them for reciting his beautiful words. I just want everyone to know that in my viewpoint No reciter is better than another and no reciter is more talented than another. Now that that has been said i would would like to first start off by naming my favorite reciters. I have three and their names are: Sheikh Ali Jabber, Sheikh Fares Abbad and Sheikh Hani Arrifai. May allah bless them all and may allah bless every muslim and make us steadfast in this amazing deen! Please do share your favorite reciter(s)!

al-haya

Wa alaikum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh sister.

My favorite qari/reciter is Salah bukhatir the way he recite mash ALLAH it always makes me speechless mash ALLAH

After Salah bukhatir, I love to listen to shuraim and sudais especially their ramadan prayer klips.

muslima2010

Wa alaikum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh sister.

My favorite qari/reciter is Salah bukhatir the way he recite mash ALLAH it always makes me speechless mash ALLAH

After Salah bukhatir, I love to listen to shuraim and sudais especially their ramadan prayer klips.

mashallah.. i too enjoy listening to salah bukhatir.. i like to listen to him when i try to learn the qur'an.. something about his voice and the way he recites makes memorizing the qur'an easier.. thank you for sharing and may allah bless you in this life and the next inshallah.

muslima2010

:wasalam:

There are so many great reciters alhumdulillaah, and probably my favorite would be Mishary Rashid Alafasy.

Alhamdulilah.. yes there are soooo many great reciters! it's a blessing to have the ability to listen to them all too (via the internet). I too love listening to mishary alafasy.. i also enjoy his nasheeds (especially 'Ya Allah').

alomarma

Very attractive question
The good reciters Masha Allah are many, however below is my favorite list:

* Shaikh Yaser Al-Dossary (الشيخ ياسر الدوسري)
* Shaikh Adris Abkar (الشيخ أدريس أبكر)
* Shaikh Ibrahim Al-Asiri (الشيخ ابراهيم العسيرى)
* Shaikh Omar Al-Qzabri (الشيخ عمر القزابري)
* Shaikhs of Makka’s: Sudais, Shuraim & Moaiqli
* Shaikh Ahmed Al-Gabri (الشيخ احمد الجبري )

I have written their names in English & Arabic to easy the search for my English fellows

Thanks

binth ahmed

Asalamalikum !! my favorite Qari is
Sheikh Abdul Rahman Sudais
Sheikh Mishary Rashed Alafasy
Sheikh Ali Bin Abdul Rehman Hudhaify