Filled potato balls

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Boil the potatoes but it's better to bake them in the oven. If you boil them I think that you have to add flour because they'll be too soft to deal with and shape.
So bake the potatoes in the oven, mash them and let them cool down, add salt and pepper, u can add some butter but I don't, maybe some milk, an egg is optional too. Shape them into balls or sticks, a mixture of (bread crumbs+salt and pepper+ other spices and herbs of your choice, and maybe some parmesan cheese) then spray them with oil and bake, or deepfry them.

For the stuffed potatoes, you can stuff them with anything you like, vegetables, meat, chicken...

75879_10150334352590722_821540721_16037213_646163_n.jpg

74874_10150334352640722_821540721_16037214_5376440_n.jpg

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
No, don't worry about it. I just mess with you about it. :SMILY149:

I do seriously need to try one of your recipes one of these days...

Even my food are:

a) easy to make

b) health to eat

c) I am mentioned as international terrorist in book published is USA in cause of my food

(there I am as Finnish apple pie terrorist)

:SMILY259:

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Yeah I saw your Finnish Apple pie recipe at the IB boards, and your Finnish baked apples. Both look really good. I almost went to the store to get ingredients but then decided not to cook at the last minute.

One of these days though, I promise...

JenGiove

(there I am as Finnish apple pie terrorist)

:SMILY259:

ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now if you had said "cherry pie" terrorist, I'd have to remind you that there IS such a thing as a cherry bomb...ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now if you had said "cherry pie" terrorist, I'd have to remind you that there IS such a thing as a cherry bomb...ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems I make people happy here.

:hearts: