A brother lost his passport ..Pray for him please

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

A brother lost his malaysian passport while his here in Singapore.Please pray that he find it. I somewhat feel guilty for his lost because well the night before at work i remember i was looking at his passport but I also remembered that I put it back inside his back.I have no memory whatsoever that I put it on a table or anything all I remembered is that I was taking something from his bag I saw his passport I opened it then I put it back and zipped the bag. Thats all I remembered but then for some reason im still doubting this and I feel responsible for his lost. Please pray Brothers/sisters that he finds his passport for it will help both of us and all of us

Thank You!!!

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Hrrm...In an ordinary situation I would say to find a Malaysian consulate or embassy there. But Singapore is connected to Malaysia. Will that make it easier for him to get back into Malaysia?

At any rate, insha'Allah he will find his passport and get back home safely.

Dont feel guilty, its not like you threw the passport out the window. You put it back in his bag. Sometimes things just get lost :(

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Calm down and make Dua and think well on what has really happen..

I will Insha Allah add you and your brother in my Duas too Insha Allah

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

InshaAllah brother dont wory,be patient,pray to Allah and it will be easy,calm down and search inshaAllah.

:wasalam:

your-sister

Assalaamu alaikum.

Insha'Allah, he will find it akhy.
This happened to me quite a few times as well. And I always ending up finding the "lost" item in the most unpredictable places...only God knows how it got there.

Brother, maybe you just misplaced it? Look around again, carefully, where his bag was(when you took out the passport). Think again and retrace the places you sat or walked, after you checked out the passport. Tell him to check his bag thoroughly- there's a possibility that it could be in there...

May Allaah azza wa jall make his trip back to Malaysia an easy one.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Make declaration report to the Police.

A brother lost his malaysian passport while his here in Singapore.Please pray that he find it. I somewhat feel guilty for his lost because well the night before at work i remember i was looking at his passport but I also remembered that I put it back inside his back.I have no memory whatsoever that I put it on a table or anything all I remembered is that I was taking something from his bag I saw his passport I opened it then I put it back and zipped the bag. Thats all I remembered but then for some reason im still doubting this and I feel responsible for his lost. Please pray Brothers/sisters that he finds his passport for it will help both of us and all of us

Thank You!!!

~~~:wasalam:

Since he had already search and fail to find it,
the only thing to do now is to report the matter over to the Police.
To make a declaration report that he had lost it,
for fear that someone would have pick it up and taking the advantage of using his passport
for worst like criminal use.
Check and Update with the Police.

Next,
bring the Police's report to his respective embassy for follow up.
Please do not ignore this!
He have to make declaration as soon as possible
for worry of overstay that will even cause him serious problem with the authority!

Now brother,
Istighfar, things happen,
please be more careful next time.

~May Allah swt help and guide us~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)