Finally....I am Officially ready to be a Teacher. :)

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

As some of the brothers and sisters know, I was doing my Teaching Course for the last 2 years.....and

I am ready to teach at school now.
:jumpclap:​

So happy that I wanted to share my happiness with you all brothers and sisters. But its been more than 2 weeks that I was not able to make any new thread here.

Jazakumullahu Khairan for all those who made Du'a for me, when I told TTI about my course 2 years ago. :)

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

IbnAdam77

:salam2: congrats, if you dont mind me asking, what are you teaching?

Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh brother

JazakAllahu khairan. InshaAllah I will be teaching "Islamic Studies" for Secondary Level Grades. :)

Wassa;am 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

sabina isa

Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

As some of the brothers and sisters know, I was doing my Teaching Course for the last 2 years.....and

I am ready to teach at school now.
:jumpclap:​

So happy that I wanted to share my happiness with you all brothers and sisters. But its been more than 2 weeks that I was not able to make any new thread here.

Jazakumullahu Khairan for all those who made Du'a for me, when I told TTI about my course 2 years ago. :)

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

As salam alikum,

Congratulations, I am sure you would be great teacher. Very happy for you.

We salam

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

mabrook bro. Alhamdulillah, well done. may Allah put barakah in your career and in your earnings.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Congratulation!

:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Congratulation!

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

All The Best.

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

alf2

Islam is a way of life
SUBHAN'ALLAH!! That is so awesome bro :)
You're going to be an amazing teacher and make a lot of difference in young minds insha'Allah!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

MashAllah, Alhmadulilah. Mabrook dear brother.:tti_sister:

Inshallah that you be good teacher and pass on them usefull Islamic knowledge. :)

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh brother

JazakAllahu khairan. InshaAllah I will be teaching "Islamic Studies" for Secondary Level Grades. :)

Wassa;am 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Wasalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Mabrook Akhi. That's the "MOST" important subject, it's a 2 in 1. Inshaa'Allaah you teach Allaah's religion to young kids and you get payed for it in duniya and akhira. Do your job well Inshaa'Allaah.

IbnAdam77

Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Jazkumullahu Khairan brothers and sisters. :) Ameen to all the Du'as.

Wasalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Mabrook Akhi. That's the "MOST" important subject, it's a 2 in 1. Inshaa'Allaah you teach Allaah's religion to young kids and you get payed for it in duniya and akhira. Do your job well Inshaa'Allaah.

I have to teach in High School and Senior High School grades sister. The students will be aged from 14 and above I think. So basically most of them will not be young kids.

Yes as how Imam Ghazali said, teaching is the noblest profession on the face of the Earth. That is why I left my former profession which was Marketing and Insurance, just to do this course and change my field.

I can tell you a secret. I will really go mad if I have to teach little kids. :D

Wassalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh