new member from Holland

faiza-eindhoven

as salaam aleikoem

My name is Faiza i am a dutch girl converted to islam 6 year ago. hamdoelilah
I'm from Holland and married with a men from Morocco. I am 29 year old and pregnant from my first child insja allah everthing will go well, Sorry for my english it is not verry well but i hope you wil understand this little message from me.

Í hope to find lots of information here so my iman will grow.

I hope that Allah will answer al your doua and will hear and accept your prayers
insja allah.

Wa salaam aleikoem
Faiza :SMILY259:

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam,

Masha Allaah another sister from Holland. Extend my Salaam to all the Muslim there. Your english is not that bad sis. May Allaah swt give you a healthy baby ameen. Welcome to the site!

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

Dear Sister,

Welcome to this source of brotherhood. (And advance welcome to your baby on this website, maybe he will also visit this site when he will grow up :D).

Please have a look at the videos section and enjoy and Praise Allah SWT that you are Muslim. Alhmdulillah.

Wassalaam,
VE

basheerpkm

trying to be Mu'min
Assalamualikkum varahmathullah,

Welcome sister to TTI. Insha Allah, you will get benefits from here.

Wassalam

mohiee76

as salaam aleikoem

My name is Faiza i am a dutch girl converted to islam 6 year ago. hamdoelilah
I'm from Holland and married with a men from Morocco. I am 29 year old and pregnant from my first child insja allah everthing will go well, Sorry for my english it is not verry well but i hope you wil understand this little message from me.

Í hope to find lots of information here so my iman will grow.

I hope that Allah will answer al your doua and will hear and accept your prayers
insja allah.

Wa salaam aleikoem
Faiza :SMILY259:

SALAM,

Welcome to this Forum. InshaAllah HE keeps ur duwa under HIS blessing

Imad

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh,

You are welcome dear sister. Insha Allah you will enjoye your stay.

Take care

Wassalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh

Proud2beIslam

Sister Faiza

Welcome Sister and try to tell your friends and families about the truth in islam please try to spread the message to every one

you have chosen the right path (ISLAM) So now you are one of the luckiest people in the world.

Salam from Somalia to all muslims

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Ahlan wa Sahlan

:salam2:

:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

A very warm welcome sister. Its really nice to have you here and even more to know that Allah has shown you the right path. May Allah guide us all. And as bro virtualeye said an advance welcome to our future member. May Allah make his/her coming to this world a blessing and mercy and light and guidence for all the humanity.

Ma'ssalaam

:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Hoi Zus in Islam,
De vrede van Allah wees naar u,
Welkom naar TTI .Mashaalah.... U bent zwanger en inshallah God zal gemakkelijk uw pregnacy maken en het kind zal Waladun Swaliha zijn.....Inshallah.

Greetings from your brother in Islam from Manchester,United Kingdom.

nasiroma

Assalamu akeikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.dear sis iam happy to hear that u are looking forward to increasing your imaam this is how u can do it.read the HOLLY QURAN as many times as u can,pray all five times,associate with good muslim sisters and brothers above all these be honest,kind and polite to your husband that does not mean that you can not express ur mind but when u do it do it with love and careso that he may be caring and kind to u too hence ur strong bond of a muslim family.it is a hadith that if a woman or a man becomes nice to his or her husband then jannah if for her.may God give you a wonderfull child who will uphold this wonderfull religion of islam.amiin.from Den Haag.

salehya

asalm alykum my sister !
maybe a several wrongs in the english language typing is consider a weakness ( like me also !!!) , however , your insistness to strength your deen is consider a stronghtness !
may allah open your heart to know more about the quran and the prophet (pbuh) ahadeeth and then to brithen up your life in the beloved isalm !
by the way , all the forum users wish you a nice and healthy baby inshalla !
and do'nt forget to tell your husband ( may allah protect him ) to call in the baby ear the calling of prayer - sallah- in the moment of birth inshallah !
asalm alykum from palestine !

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
assalamu alaikum sister,

welcome to our little ummah! we seem to be getting alot of new members from your country lately. Inshallah, you will meet many sisters here who might live down the street from you!

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Assalamu alaikum Sister to your on-line family!!!

Take care of yourself!!! May Allah grant you and your husband a pious boy or girl who will memorize the Quran!!!

:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

shaz_1999

salamz sister Faiza

I am so happy for you

Your English is fine this is the language I speak here and I speak it bad and I get loads of mistakes to

So chill if people dont understand then worry

Welcome to the site and family