Please clear my mind...

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
If craziness...is..an Art

..So..what...Art..Love has ?
..can i say its art is Blindness.
..as commonly know as..Love is Blind ?

Therefore If i may ask (just a matter of interest)
which one would you prefer....

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
love is a non-sense but it gives a sense to the existence.it's a pendulum which swings from left to right until it ceases to work.
I imagine love like the automobile:it needs the right key to be switched on.:hijabi::wasalam:

kalamazoo

What was the question again.?

Updated: the question....

..can i say its art is Blindness...as commonly know as..Love is Blind ?

(sorry for my English I hope it is understood able)

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Updated: the question....

..can i say its art is Blindness...as commonly know as..Love is Blind ?

(sorry for my English I hope it is understood able)

salam aleikum

people say love is blind because when we fall in love we tend to not focus equally on both qualitis and defects of the other person, instead we focus too much on the parts we like, but i honestly think that is not love, is just a phrase, we muslims should know better. We have the love for Allah, for His mesanger, peace be upon him, for housband/wife....is no blindness here, alhamdullilah

what is the conection with art i dont know, art is abstract but love should be also practical (thru feelings and actions) and so implemented in every marriage relation inchallah.

a green rose i never saw
Itqan Ullah Umm.. A green rose.

:salam2:

kalamazoo

salam aleikum

people say love is blind because when we fall in love we tend to not focus equally on both qualitis and defects of the other person, instead we focus too much on the parts we like, but i honestly think that is not love, is just a phrase, we muslims should know better. We have the love for Allah, for His mesanger, peace be upon him, for housband/wife....is no blindness here, alhamdullilah

what is the conection with art i dont know, art is abstract but love should be also practical (thru feelings and actions) and so implemented in every marriage relation inchallah.

a green rose i never saw

wa aleykum salaam; Hajjer;

thanks; your answer is very close to the intentions i asked..
however let us wait and see to more comments.

a_stranger

I think now mostly interests of people are shaped by media, movies , tv, novels ........we as muslems should never surrender our minds and hearts to other than Allah subhanahu wa taaala, if we do so every aspect of our life will be pure, clear and noble.

fatima sikandar

I THINK LOVE IS BLIND BECAUSE A MOTHER AND FATHER START TO LOVE THEIR CHILD BEFORE ITS EVEN BORN....
LOVE SHOULD ALWAYS BE TAKEN IN A GOOD SENSE....ITS JUST AN EMOTION
ALL THE PROPHETS PREACHED ALLAH'S RELIGION ONLY BECUZ THEY HAD LOVE FOR ALLAH IN THEIR HEARTS....
LOVE MAKES A RELATIONSHIP STRONG:):):)