WHATS YOUR FAVORITE PROPHET

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaimakhalid6767

Many people came to me and asked me who is your favorite prophet i said i don't have a favorite prophet because i like no not like love and respect and like every single prophet because even single prophet has taught about islam prays and has miracles like prophet musa (as) had turned a stick into a snake and prophet Ibrahim (as) was allah (swt) best friend we should like every prophet no matter what you are and we should also follow their sunnah :salad: :tti_sister:

Hatty

Like you said sister. We love all of them. But me personally, I am drawn to Prophet Ibraheem AS. i do not know why. but i love him...

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum,

Just like the thread starter already said, we love ALL of Allaah's prophets.

Since Mohammad (s) is our prophet, the prophet of this Ummah, we naturally have more love for him than any other human being that ever lived or currently lives. This is part of our `Aqeedah and we should strive for that inshaAllaah.

You could perhaps discuss which story of the Prophets you like to read and why you like it? Instead of asking which Prophet you love the most, because that could mean we say things that are not right.

So this thread is closed and will remain closed. You are welcome to open another thread discussing the stories of Prophets and which ones particularly you find enjoyable to read and why.

Wa-salam =)

Status
Not open for further replies.