Need dua for human right activists for Syria

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

My friends from Turkey return to Turkey from Syria by mountains this night. Travel is danger. May Allah keep them safe.

In Turkey they stay 5 day preparing they next visit to Syria, buying medicines, blood serum, sugar, wheat to people in urgent need in Syria.

Pm me if you think this might be way to give zakat to your brothers and sisters.

:tti_sister:

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

My friends from Turkey return to Turkey from Syria by mountains this night. Travel is danger. May Allah keep them safe.

In Turkey they stay 5 day preparing they next visit to Syria, buying medicines, blood serum, sugar, wheat to people in urgent need in Syria.

Pm me if you think this might be way to give zakat to your brothers and sisters.

:wasalam:

May Allah keep her safe and in His amanah.Ameen.
Insha'Allah I will pray for her.
Allah ma'ak.Ameen.

muhammad sabri

:wasalam:
May allah swt guard them and protect them for verily there's no God but him Al-Hafidh, Al-Waliy and He has power over all things inch'Allah
:hawla:
Salam :)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

I just talked with this Turkish activist. He told he managed to return to Turkey safely. Thanks to all about your duas.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

My Turkish activist friend just told me what are the most needed things to Syrian civilians:

surgical thread
baby food
White blood serum
antibiotic
bandage
tincture of iodine
lancet
emergency needs:
flour
suqar
wheat
vegetable oil

Please help if you can.

esperanza

revert of many years
dear borthers and sisters

please these people need your help

please help us help them

it doesnt take much

if every person regular here could give just $20 would make big difference to thier suffering

esperanza

revert of many years
help our brother to help the suffering

the turkish activist who travels wiht great danger into syria to help those suffering has recently returned from homs

he has a leg injury inaddition to a previous lung injury,,,and two of those wiht him were shot dead....may allah grant them jannah

they are a small group risking their lives to deliver baby food bandages and medicines to people the world has forgotten

no outside aid is allowed to enter syria,,,these brave men are risking thier lives to make a difference

PLEASE HELp

yes they need your dua..

but also they need donatations

how much are bandages ...baby food??
not alot i think
and ithink there are not many cant afford $20

remeber charity is one of main thingsin islam

please help...
since sister harb asked for help one sister repsonded///one from hundredd

these people are dying...from injuries that cant be treated baies are dying from lack of treatment

people are living on leaves and rainwater

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

esperanza

revert of many years
no response

well no repsonse...no replies...what a sahme
very disappointing

noone cares..............
it seems people care more for small insignificant things..but people being murdered people straving,,,not so important

i become daily more disappointed in TTI

esperanza

revert of many years
anyone??

this is not about someone leaving this thread is about syria nad about we muslims helping our brothers and sisters suffering there...but noone wants to help

esperanza

revert of many years
this is not about someone leaving this thread is about syria nad about we muslims helping our brothers and sisters suffering there...but noone wants to help

we;; as they say silence speaks volumes...amd the silence of all the brothers and sisters here syas such a lot.,...........................................................................:tti_sister:

Sister Zohra

Assalamu Alaikum,

As of now, I can only make du'a for them and encourage others around me to do what they can.

I hope you don't lose all faith in us Sister Esperanza.

May Allah reward the activists and the other Muslims who try to help our brothers and sisters in Syria. Ameen.