Eid Ul Adha

-Marwan-

assalamu alakium wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh

Why are there different times for eid ul adha salahlike 8.30 9.30 10.30 and do you pray on all of these times or whichever time u want also can u explain how to pray eid ul adha salah

Need fast reply if possible please

Jazakallah khairan brothers and sisters

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Space...there are different times to accommodate the number of people attending prayer. You only pray one.

Usually, the imam will go over the prayer rubrics. Please find a video..it easier to see the visual.

Idris16

Wa alaykum salam warahmatullah wabarakatuh

I'd rather want to give you a rep but it says: "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.."

We pray Salat al-Eid once in the same day, so we can obviously not pray on all of these times.

-Marwan-

Jazakallah khairan for the replies aapa and idris i understand now and @idris what do you mean by giving me rep?

Abu-Talha

Brother in Deen
prayer of eid is two raqah, normal two raqah, when imam starts the prayer, after saying first takbir, he will say from 5-7 takbir after that( some say 4 takbir together with first takbir wich prayer is started), after thos takbir he will recite as usual, then he will finishe first raqah, in second raqah he would do the same, with takbirs from 5-7, or 4 in some places, but in some places is possible that in second raqah he will say the takbir after he recites the Quran-before he goes to bow-rukoo he will say the takbirs and then the takbir to bow-rukoo

generaly its the same as other two raqah prayers, like fajr or sunah prayers, as for the takbirs wich are add in it, thos are sunnah-not fard, you concetrate to pray the main things, first takbir wich we enter in prayer and all other pillars of the prayer, rukoo, saxhda etc