Salam from Australia!

Mystify

G'day Everyone.

I am a 30 yo woman from Melbourne Australia. I am a recent convert, just 4 weeks ago but have been curiously studying Islam for a few years now.

Many things have been building up to the point where i felt i could delay it no longer. The invasion of Lebanon and the continuing issue of western threat against the independance of Islamic countries. These issues worry me a great deal.

I grew up with an understanding that Judaism, Christianity and islam were closely connected religions. Although i went to church for many years i never felt that Jesus = God was a truth. Despite many debates with other church members that doctrine just never "sunk in" Islam makes perfect sense to me in so many ways.

I have enjoyed this site very much, watching the videos and reading the threads has been very informative. It has been good to read of other westerners converting, makes me feel less alone.

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

Masha-allah sister Mystify you have embraced islam....may Allah make your path easy for you....ameen..

You are not alone sister you have us and Allah is always with you :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask :)

your sister muslima80

wasalaam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

G'day !

Welcome to the website dear sister. It is a great honour to have you amongst us, and we ask Allah to bless you greatly for taking the Shahada and becoming Muslim. May he give you the eternal reward of paradise and allow you to be amongst those who have the greatest reward of seeing their Creator. Allah, the most high.

Indeed, what happened in Lebanon was a tradgedy and it still is an ongoing problem, both internally and externally. May Allah remove the oppression and bring peace to the whole world and let all live amongst their neighbours in a good way.

Wasalam.

aicha-moslima

Salaam alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe

Dear sister,

Welcome to this beautiful community.
I am really happy for you that you have found the truth. It's a great feeling finding the truth.
May Allah (Subhana wa ta'alla) guide you and give you the knowledge you need and much more insha'Allah...ameen.
Like sister muslima80 said...you are never alone...and if you do have questions feel free to ask them. I will do my very best to help you insha'Allah.

I hope to learn lots about and from you.

Wa salaamoe alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe
Your sister in Islam, Aicha

Tahar

Salaam = hello

Hi! and welcome. Congratulation on finding the truth. I am very happy for you. You are definitely not alone in reverting to Islam. I live in the US and I am amazed at the huge number of reverts every friday in the mosque. The common denominator between all these new Muslims that I notice is their intelligence. The majority are educated women. Very decent people. The kind you would want for friends. Praise to Allah.

I wish you the very best. And if you have any questions, don't hesitate. Welcome again.

fahimah

Salamualaikum
Congratulations in your success to finding the truth. Hopefully you will encourage the rest to seek the real truth too.
Subhanallah. Let's correct the misconception about Islam

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah1:

:salam2:

:ma: :ma: sis you have embraced Islam and come on to the right path.:arabi1:

WeLcOmE to the family!:muslim_child:

:wasalam:

muslima3

assalam allaykom

alhamdulillah that Allah has guide you to the right path and may He (subhanahu wata'alah)keep you on and increase his mercy on you.

learnermuslim

Assalaam Alaikum Sister,

Strewth and fair dinkum.

Welcome to both Islam and TTI, may Allah continue your search towards the truth and therein make yourself happier, more peaceful and radiate your inner beauty, in addition to your outer beauty.

I pray sister you will stop tying Kangaroos down for sport now :)

(Apologies for the jokes)

Fi amanAllah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

Welcome sister. As the portals of Islam open..breathe in the fragrance of Jannah. Islam is the stairway to heaven.

loveislam1

Asalam Alikoum wa rahmatallah
Allahu AKBAR!!!!
ALLAHU AKBAR!
welcome dear sister to ISLAM! Welcome to TTI!

I am a sister and a revert of 9 years allhamdullilah, I live in the USA

Palestine/Lebanon/Israel was one of the first things that opened my eyes to the truth about islam allhamdullilah as well. :ma:

If you need anything feel free to PM me at anytime

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

AsalamAlakum

Welcome to TTI and most importantly welcome to this lovely religion known as Islam.

It is nice to have u join this wonderful community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah.

If u have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask we are all here to help one another and to learn from one another.

Take Care,