Hello

Laura Wood

Hello everyone, I am new to this site and as well as Islam. I have not yet revereted but plan to soon.
I became interest almost a year ago I met these 3 men from Iraq who have treated me with the utmost respect. One of which I love dearly. In order to understand their culture and beliefs I started researching and reading anything and everything I can. As I read and listen to discussions on Islam I become more drawn to it. I udnerstand it more then I ever did Christianity. I wasn't raised in a church nor am I one to go now. I have my beliefs and faith in God. I know he's here. I feel like I these men were brought into my life for a higher purpose and that is to understand Islam and become closer to Allah.

If anyone has any advise for someone wishing to revert please feel free to send.

Thank you

MutlekM

Welcome to TTI
Hope you enjoy your stay! My best advice is for you to find a local mosque and talk to the sisters there. You should limit your interactions with the Iraqi brothers to avoid sin inshaAllah. I will pray that Allah will help you revert into Islam with ease.
Salam :)

Laura Wood

Welcome to TTI
Hope you enjoy your stay! My best advice is for you to find a local mosque and talk to the sisters there. You should limit your interactions with the Iraqi brothers to avoid sin inshaAllah. I will pray that Allah will help you revert into Islam with ease.
Salam :)
Thank you

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Welcome Home dear Laura ! I hope you enjoy your stay :)
Feel free to ask any question you have .
May God guide all of us to the right path =)

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
Hello Laura,

Welcome to the site! And may Allah guide you to Islam!

Yes, I agree, you should meet some sisters! If you are in England send me a PM inshallah

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Hi Laura, welcome to the website. Hope you find it beneficial, and feel free to contact the sisters here, you can make some great friends.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Hey, there! This is such an awesome news. We'll have new sister in Islam soon. :)

And welcome to TTI. Browse around, there's so much to read here.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Welcome to TTI laura. Hope you enjoy your stay here*Smile* Hope you join us soon again as a brand new sister in Islam.

I'll advice you to take one step at a time, and don't rush things. Once accept Islam, you may be tested by whispers of Shaitan and actions of humans. Make sure you be ready for that.

Eman Yousuf

Hello Laura, welcome to Islam. May Allah (swa) guide you and make your path to Jannah easy.

Please do contact your local mosque or Islamic centre they will help you out. Please do not get too friendly with the men to avoid any unfortunate happening. You are the same age as mine it make me happy , Allah's guidance can come at any age masha allah.

Welcome to TTI, keep surfing you will be benefited .:)

Let us know as soon as say the shahadah.

Fi amaanillah