Pope Remarks and The Truth

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Pope Remarks and The Truth

:salam2:

Here is a PowerPoint Presentation about What the Pope Said.. and the TRUTH about Islam and our blessed Prophet Muhammad :saw:. It is a good compilation which you will find useful inshaAllah.

Pope's remarks & the Truth.zip

Attachments

• Pope's remarks & the Truth.zip
    523 KB · Views: 2,049

Maria Norway

Wow..Marshallah!!

What I dont understand is how all these people (non muslims) around the world get it wrong?????? Islam is peaceful...it sure has given me great peace!

Jazakallah Khair

Quratulaine

thank you so much for this slideshow!!!! i just sent it to my family...because as a new convert, they have trouble accepting my religion, so we don't really discuss it ever. :inshallah: they will like reading this... i think it is easy to understand!

:wasalam:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
It's not working. When I click the file, it asks for a password. Can you clear this up for me brother Mabsoot?

Marwa17

Assalamu Alikum,
Did you make this powerpoint Br. Mabsoot? it's really nice...i love the format
jazakallahu khairan

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Yeah sister Marwa brother Mabsoot made it. It's probab;y good. I wish it'd work so I can show it to my infidel class. And Allah knows best.

khalid123456

Islam is Perfect
ALLAH HU AKBAR (ALLAH IS THE GREATEST)

In the Name Of Allah Most Merciful, Most Compassionate, Most Beneficent, Most Genourous, Most Gracious, Most Forgiving, Most Loving, The Almighty, The One (Single, Unique, Diety Worthy of all Praise and Glory) and the attributes of Allah are endless - Allah hu Akbar - Allah is the Greatest.

I bear witness and i testify that there is no god Except Allah (Alone)
I bear witness and i testify that there is none worthy of worship execpt Allah (Alone)

And

Mohammed [sallalaho alahayi wasalam] (peace and blessings of Allah shower on him, his family, his companions and all those that follow hiw way) is the last/final/end/true/seal prohpet and messenger.

can all members and all non members send me a private email message of all your personal contacts of hotmail, yahoo, google mail and all other mails etc of muslims and non muslim contacts so i can forward the powerpoint presentation and please brothers and sisiters i advise that this presentation is sent to every one forward it to every person you know. JazakAllah Khair​

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
Subhanallah!!

That was very nice, :ma: very well presented and informative, Jazakallahu Khairan for sharing!

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum brother Mabsoot,

I ask Allah to reward you for your efforts in spreading His religion.

Best regards,

Bluegazer

Wassalamu Alaikum

ummamin

Jazak Allahu Khair for the presentation. May Allah Make it an eye-opener and a way of guidance for many people and May It be accepted as a work to keep your Book of Deeds open till the Day of Judgement
The brother and sister who couldn't open the file maybe should try it on a different computer. Sometimes some settings like disabled cookies or something else have an effect on why we cannot access some websites or files. It happened with me on the same computer, some educational websites would allow me to access except the homepage but when I tried with my husband's account they worked. Just give it a try.
:wasalam: