slamu allaykum

sonofislam

Dear brother and sisters .. :salam2:
i'm a new joiner to this website and alhamdulilah i'm muslim since i born and honestly what motivate me to join is that feeling of me being muslim and how my new brother and sisters who convert to islam work hard to rise the islam and acknowldge the none muslim people so i want to learn more and help others for what i can add to their knowledge wishing from allah to make it a good deed to my mum and dad and for me in second life ..
and may allah help us and gather us in his kindness.
wasalaam

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
:salam2:

i'm glad to be t he first one to welcome you here brother.
Alhamdoulilah, you have found a great website, hopefully you'll gain in knowledge abt our beautiful deen, i'm lookimg foward to your posts inshallah, don't hesistate to share your views and opinions and ask anything islamically related, you are sure to get a good answer from your brothers and sisters in Islam.

and...

Welcome again!!

wassalam calwikum WR wb

cynthia

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatulla wa barakatuh ,my dear brother in islam,Welcome!:D hope we shall get to talk and hopefully we can learn for you and you from us ,inshallah,please share all your ideas and feelings with us
and where are you from?:)

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI,

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

Asaalamalikum akhi,

Welcome to TTI and inshallah you will find it rewarding. We look forward to your company, inshallah.

walaakum salaam

your brother

shakirshuvo

Welcome!

:wasalam: Welcome to TurnToIslam brother. I have to say this, I love your ID. I was thinking of creating that ID for myself lol .

Allahu_Hassbi

Merhaba!!!

Walaikum Asalaam,
Welcome brother @ TTI!!!:SMILY206: :SMILY139:
May Allah (Subahnhu Wa'Alla) increase your knowledge of Islam here @ TTI wid other bros & Siss.Hope to hear from you too.May Allah (Subahnhu Wa'Alla) make your stay a fruitful one and long lasting too(Ameen).:tti_sister:

Till then Catch you around bro!!!!
Wasalaam.