News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
International Olympic Committee announces 45 new doping failures from the 2008 to 2012 games in Beijing and London - News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
More: IOC says 3rd and 4th wave of sample reanalysis for banned substances will 'continue throughout and after the Olympic Games Rio 2016'

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
IOC says of 45 athletes linked to latest waves of doping reanalysis, 30 were from 4 sports and 8 nations in 2008 Olympics, other 15 were from 2 sports and 9 nations in 2012 Olympics

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
TRENDING#ACTUALLY WHO ARE AFRAID OF RUSSIAN ATHLETES WILL WINNING GOLD MEDALS!
Foot note: For years Russian athletes excellence even before all those substances they believed surface. Why not give them chance to prove they champion at sports under strict supervision? Nothing to lose and sport are fun anyway.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Japan's National Center of Incident Readiness and Strategy for Cybersecurity has released Pokémon Go safety tips to prevent deaths whilst playing game - Gizmodo

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Verizon in one-on-one talks with Yahoo to buy internet assets, apparently beating out rival bidders, say sources - Bloomberg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
More than 12 Navy Coast Guard ships are looking for missing Indian air force plane AN-32 in the Bay of Bengal, India - NDTV

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Man playing 'Pokemon Go' accidentally impales thigh while trying to jump spiked fence of Stockholm Olympic Stadium - Aftonbladet

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
RUSSIAN PLEAD
Russia want all 'clean' athletes to take part in Rio games following CAS ruling, Kremlin spokesperson says - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
CAS ruling limits room for 'legal maneuvering' to defend Russian athletes, Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov says - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Irish government and devolved administrations of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland will continue to discuss Brexit through British-Irish Council following today's summit.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Sterling has fallen by half a cent against the US dollar to $1.3092, which isn’t great news for anyone heading to America on their holidays.

That adds to Friday’s selloff, when the pound dropped by 1.5 cents after Markit’s PMI survey showed the economy shrinking at its fastest rate since 2009 -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The big news this morning is that one of the Bank of England’s most hawkish members has warned that the economy is worse than he expected.

Martin Weale has been shaken into action by last week’s grim purchasing managing index (PMI), which showed that manufacturing firms and service companies had suffered falling orders and demand in July.

That report implies that the UK economy is probably shrinking this month.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Weale told the FT that last Friday’s PMIs were “a lot worse than I had thought” and showed “expectations have worsened sharply”

upload_2016-7-26_15-17-57.png
Dr Martin Weale. Photograph: LNP/REX/Shutterstock

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Bank of England policymaker backs stimulus as UK economy worsens –
Martin Weale says economy appears to have weakened since Brexit vote, as telecoms regulator orders BT to split off its Openreach division.~News

Last edited: