News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Britain's defense minister Fallon says it's too soon to say when Article 50 should be triggered - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
China admiral warns freedom of navigation patrols by foreign navies in the South China Sea could end 'in disaster' - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
British smartphone chip designer ARM Holdings agrees to be bought by Japan's Softbank for more than £24 billion -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
US National Security Advisor Susan Rice says US and China have 'careful work to do' to manage South China Sea differences, will visit China this week for talks - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
United Nations special envoy for Syria hopes that Geneva meeting next week between US and Russia will pave way for Syria peace talks - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
INDIA AN-32 AIR FORCE PLANE MISSING
Editor's note: We're hearing reports that an Indian Air Force plane carrying 29 people is missing. Nitin Wakanker, a spokesperson for India's defense ministry, says the AN-32 aircraft took off from Chennai at 8.30 a.m. Friday and was scheduled to reach Port Blair three hours later, but there has been no arrival or contact. A search by the Indian air force, navy and coast guard has been launched. -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
MALI UNREST
Fighting breaks out for 2nd day in desert town Kidal, Mali, between pro-government militia fighters and Tuareg rebels - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
MALAYSIAN AIRLINES FLIGHT MH370 MISSING .
The search for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 will be suspended if the plane is not found on completion of the current search. The news was announced in a joint statement from Malaysia, China and Australia. The aircraft disappeared in March 2014 during a flight from the Malaysian capital Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 239 people on board. Since its disappearance, nearly $180 million ($135 million) has been spent on an underwater search spanning 120,000 square kilometers (46,332 square miles) in the southern Indian Ocean. "In the absence of new credible evidence, Malaysia, Australia and China have collectively agreed to suspend the search upon completion of the 120,000-km search," Malaysian transport minister Liow Tiong Lai said. -News
mininster-says-jpg-jpg.11840

Attachments

• Mininster says jpg.jpg
    Mininster says jpg.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 2

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The aircraft disappeared in March 2014 during a flight from the Malaysian capital Kuala Lumpur to CHINA Beijing with 239 people on board
missing-png.11841

Attachments

• Missing .png
    Missing .png
    366.5 KB · Views: 41

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Malaysia, China and Australia agree to suspend search for Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 if plane not found on completion of current search - AP

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Search operations for missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 to be suspended if plane not found on completion of current search, Malaysian officials told families of victims - Reuters
Malaysian transport minister says decision to suspend official search for missing Malaysian airlines flight MH370 does not mean they are giving up on search - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
UK Chancellor Philip Hammond says UK could 'reset fiscal policy' if necessary, scale of reset dependent on British economy in wake of Brexit - Guardian

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Northern Ireland's First Minister Arlene Foster dismisses Sinn Féin's call for referendum on Northern Ireland joining the Republic of Ireland, says 'creative' solution can be found once UK leaves EU - Today Program

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
UK analysts IHS Markit says Britain's economy is heading into a recession following this morning's PMI survey - Telegraph

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
UNITED KINGDOM
British Finance Minister Philip Hammond says he will support Economy following Brexit vote, cannot say what form support will take - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Head of market analysis firm Monex Europe Ranko Berich fears Britain is heading into recession following this morning's PMI report; the report suggests the shock to the economy will be severe - Guardian