News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
48 hours global
Started streaming 19 hours ago
Earthquake Monitoring

This stream is showing the past 48 hours of USGS reported earthquakes + the last 50 EMSC reported earthquakes internationally.

No voice in this video unless a large earthquake strikes.

Marker height off the globe = depth into the Earth.

The feed may show double earthquakes in some locations due to both USGS + EMSC agencies reporting the events.

When an earthquake strikes, you will hear a rumble, ding, and a bell toll. The bell will toll the number of times = to the earthquake which occurs. (example : M4.0 will ring 4 times).

The most recent earthquake has a green placemark / flag on it.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Prime Minister Shinzo Abe pledged Saturday that Japan will mobilize a total of $30 billion in private- and public-sector funds to invest in Africa over three years to boost infrastructure building in the resource-rich continent. (Kyodo)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
German Finance Minister Schaeuble says Germany must stick to no new debt policy after 2017 election - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Russian President Vladimir Putin will meet British Prime Minister Theresa May in China on September 4 - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
More than 100 Russian athletes appeal against International Paralympic Committee's decision to ban them from Rio Games - BBS Sport

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Swiss search parties have found crashed air force fighter jet, still seeking pilot, Swiss Defense Ministry says - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Election officials: Hackers hit Arizona and Illinois voter databases, prompting FBI warning - USA Today

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
FBI offers $50,000 reward for information leading to capture of polygamous church leader Lyle Jeffs - KSL

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Apple says it will appeal against EU ruling ordering it to pay up to €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in taxes to the Irish government - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Russian president Putin will meet French President Hollande and Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel in China in September, no trilateral talks on Ukraine planned - Reuters