News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
French and German interior ministers say internal border control measures put in place following Paris attacks will stay as long as threat level requires

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
North Korea recently ordered children of its diplomats stationed overseas to return home, intelligence sources say - Yonhap

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
South Korea and US to step up surveillance in Korean peninsula following North Korea's recent submarine-launched ballistic missile - International Business Times

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
North Korea says UN condemnation of missile tests is 'terrible provocation;' says country is developing nuclear weapons due to 'outrageous nuclear intimidation' by US - New York Times

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Germany's economy minister says free trade talks between the European Union and the United States have failed - AP

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The District's 911 service is back online, according to D.C.'s Office of Unified Communications.

The city's 911 service went down at about midnight Sunday. At about 1:30 a.m., the director of the service tweeted that 911 had been restored.

However, the two numbers that had been used during the outage are still accepting calls.

For police, that number is 202-727-9099. For fire and medical emergencies, it is 202-673-7197.

Officials urged callers to stay on the line with either 911 or the backup numbers and wait for calls to be answered, rather than hanging up and calling again.

District officials have not yet said why the system went out of service.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Italian civil protection department says 6,120 personnel responding to quake area; 2,500 in temporary shelters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Queen Elizabeth II has made personal donation to support Italian Red Cross after quake, Buckingham Palace says - PA

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Aftershock in Italy following earthquake had preliminary magnitude of 4.7 on the Richter Scale, says US Geological Survey - The Journal

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Aftershock damage to 2 roads threatens to isolate quake-struck Italian town of Amatrice, its mayor says - PA