News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Dutch government has summoned Russian ambassador to explain criticism of flight MH17 investigation - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
More: United Nations weighing options for independent investigation of Aleppo, Syria, convoy attack, would need access to site, UN's Stephen O'Brien says - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
200,000 people residing in villages within 10km (6.2 miles) from border in Indian state of Punjab evacuated as India-Pakistan fighting over Kashmir conflict looms - News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Committee to Protect Journalists calls on Turkish government to reverse post-coup decision to close at least 20 state television stations

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
US president Obama says Abbas attendance at Peres funeral is a reminder of the 'unfinished business of peace' - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Figures from British bank Nationwide show that UK house prices have risen more slowly than in August - Nationwide

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Tempers rising at protest in El Cajon, Calif., after protesters clash with motorists, throw bottles at police, local media reports -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte makes Hitler reference, says 'there are millions drug addicts (in the Philippines). I'd be happy to slaughter them' - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Firefighter injured battling Loma Fire in California's Santa Cruz Mountains; fire grows to 4,147 acres, officials

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
White House: President Obama speaks by phone with Germany's Merkel; both strongly condemn 'barbarous' Russian against eastern Aleppo -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
California emergency officials say period of elevated risk of large quake on San Andreas fault is now over - CBS Los angeles

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
2,500 Indian villagers said to have fled shelling along the Line of Control with Pakistan and moved into relief camps - Times of India

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Georgia Gov. Deal declares state of emergency for 13 counties in state's coastal areas in anticipation of Hurricane Matthew - FOX 5
Hurricane watch issued for Florida's Lake Okeechobee as Matthew churns north -
Broward County, Fla., schools close Thursday and Friday due to Hurricane Matthew - NBC 6