News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Preliminary magnitude 6.4 earthquake strikes southeast of Tokyo, about 152 km (94 miles) ESE of Katsuura - USGS

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
No tsunami warning issued by Pacific Tsunami Warning Center after strong quake southeast of Tokyo - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Preliminary magnitude 5.1 earthquake recorded about 22 km (14 miles) northeast of Dieppe Bay Town, Saint Kitts and Nevis - USGS

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
5.1 magnitude earthquake hits Te Araraoa on the East Coast of North Island in the Seychelles - The Dominican Post

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Philippines working to arrange visits by President Duterte to Japan, China in late October, foreign ministry sources say - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Yahoo hack 2016
Yahoo: Stolen information didn't include unprotected passwords, payment card data, or bank account information - WSJ

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Greek Prime Minister Tsipras: Greece hopes to be included in the European Central Bank quantitative easy program by early 2017 - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Family of NJ Transit crash victim flying to the US, intend to bring body back to Brazil, her mother says - G1

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Germany's Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere has revised the country's 2015 refugee influx from 1.1 million to 890,000 -