Hadith Hadith

Abu Juwairiya

"If you survive till the evening, do not expect to be alive in the morning, and if you survive till the morning, do not expect to be alive in the evening, and take from your health for your sickness, and (take) from your life for your death." [Bukhari]

Abu Juwairiya

A man is honored through fear of the evil he may do Singing-girls and stringed instruments make their appearance Wines are drunk The last members of this people curse the first ones, (Tirmidhi)

Abu Juwairiya

Some signs of the last day as reported in the sayings of Muhammad (SAW).

When a man brings his friend near and drives his father far off Voices are raised in the mosques Most wicked member of a tribe becomes its ruler most worthless member of a people becomes its leader.

Abu Juwairiya

Allah's Messenger (SAW) said: From among the portents of the Hour are 1 Religious knowledge will decrease 2 Religious ignorance will prevail 3 There will be prevalence of open illegal sexual intercourse 4 Women will increase in number and men will decrease in number.

Abu Juwairiya

“Eclipses of the sun and moon are not due to the death of any human being; they are just
two signs given by God. When you observe an eclipse, you should pray to God, praise
Him, ask for His mercy and blessings, and give something in charity.” [Prophet Muhammad SAW]

Abu Juwairiya

"A person can attain through moral conduct the same status which is gained by fasting during the day and worshipping all through the night." Prophet Muhammad (SAW)

Abu Juwairiya

"O Allah! Guide me in the best conduct for none but You guides anyone (in) good conduct. Remove sins from me, for none else but You can remove sins from me." Dua of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) which he used to recite in his Salah.

Abu Juwairiya

"Among my followers the most beloved and nearest to me are the ones who possess good conduct and manners and I dislike those who possess bad characters and they will be far away from me on the Day of Judgment." Prophet Muhammad (SAW)

Abu Juwairiya

"A Muslim who lives with others and bears all his afflictions patiently is better than one who keeps himself aloof from others and does not bear any afflictions with patience." (Tirmidhi and Baihaqi)

Abu Juwairiya

"Al Wasil (The one who keeps good relations with his relatives) is not the one who recompenses the good done to him by his relatives but is the one who keeps good relations with those relatives who have severed the bond of kinship with him." (Prophet Muhammad SAW)