Assalamali'kum

Asalaamaliku brother,

Glad you joined us. Inshallah you will find TTI a resouceful and friendly community.

Your brother

shinaz

Assalamu Alaikum

Assalamu Alaikum Dear Brothers & Sisters in Islam,
We got to know about this website from a friend. Alhamudulliha We read the topics & articles in this site, its authentic according to Quran & Sunnah.

We are muslim from Sri Lanka & now living in Germany with our small daughter. Alhamudulliha my wife has converted to Islam for the past 17 years & she is a practising muslim. We read Sahih Hadith & Tafseer Quran almost everyday. Now we have good site we can ask some questions from the author in the future. My daughter also goes to Madarasa & she can little recite the Quran.
Alhamudulliha we are Happy to be a Muslim because our MOTTO is
LAH ILA HA ILL ALLAH MUHAMADUR RASSUL ALLAH (PEACE BE UPON HIM)
Wasalam from Shinaz

shinaz

We got to know about this website from a friend. Alhamudulliha We read the topics & articles in this site, its authentic according to Quran & Sunnah.

We are muslim from Sri Lanka & now living in Germany with our small daughter. Alhamudulliha my wife has converted to Islam for the past 17 years & she is a practising muslim. We read Sahih Hadith & Tafseer Quran almost everyday. Now we have good site we can ask some questions from the author in the future. My daughter also goes to Madarasa & she can little recite the Quran.
Alhamudulliha we are Happy to be a Muslim because our MOTTO is
LAH ILA HA ILL ALLAH MUHAMADUR RASSUL ALLAH (PEACE BE UPON HIM)
Wasalam from Shinaz
Barak Allah Fi, for sending your emails for us.
Allah Bless

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,