Aslamoelakum ...New Commer...

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
In name of Allah we trust and love most!

Aslamoelakum Brothers and Sister,

My name is Javied Bhatti , born and raised in Pakistan but came to Europe some years ago.Currently I am near to finish my master studies after working as Engineer.I was not so much practicing and even still struggling with myself to be better Muslim and to serve huminity.

As a Muslim I am asked many questions aboút Islam .Though most people here were friendly from outside but i felt misconception (and in some case hatered ) about Islam behind smiles or straight faces.I tried to convey true message but then I am feeling that I donot have so much knowledge Islam that I can remove Islamphobia from their minds and hearts.

I dream to be learn more about Islam...align myself to its beautiful teaching and then to spread this message where my hand can reach.If each and every one of us just try to look after what is under our hand then these hands will be strength of Muslim Umma and a strong resistance to so called moderate Islam or Enlighted Islam.

I need PRayes of every one who is reading this that May Allah give me honor to serve Islam in whatever form it may be..
MAY GOD BLESS MUSLIM UMMA AND BRING BACK TO THEIR BOOK.

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:
I hope you can perhaps acheive some idea as to how to lift some misconseptions through this website. However if a person truly doesn't want to know or hear about Islam, there isn't much you can do to help them.

Allah knows best, and I pray that he helps us all become better Muslims.

:wasalam:

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaam Alaykum

Welcome brother to tti...

I will do dua for you and all bro's and sisters...

:inshallah: allah swt will show you the straight path..

:salam2: