What do you LOVE the MOST in this world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam,
I love at first Allah and our Prophet (S.W.S) then to my family (Father, Mother, Sister and Brother) I love spending my time with them i love it i love it, may Allah bless them with the best of this and that world and to all of us. Ameen.

Allah Hafiz.

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu alaykum,

To be honest this question is hard on me cos i real never thought about the one thing i love the most but i love a lot things like praying, reading books, and mostly education like being in school and learning i know werid but i persoally hate staying home cos i don't do anything at home other than cleaning which i like to do rather then sit around but i don't clean all the time so that is why i hate staying home. Oh i also ain't big fan of families spending time but do it anyways.

diamond

salam

hmmmmmmm..........its tough picking ONE thing i love the most about this world.........BUT i think it would have to be..........MY CAR!!

its nothing special to others - only a suzuki jimny 4x4 ...but i love it! its electric blue in color and a true 'dolly' car. I CANT IMAGINE DRIVING ANYTHING ELSE. when driving on a cool summers evening...down a looonnnggg road... watching the sunset and the infinite beauty Allah has created in the nature around - awesome subhanallah - i feel destressed, humble, thankful and fall more in Love with Allah.

and when i drive my BLUE PRINCE wearing my BLUE HIJAAB... i feel so connected with my car...MY BLUE PRINCE!! LOL

WA SALAM

dna1987

Muslim Guy
What do I love most in this world? Man, this thread is more suitable in the sensitive section! Jokes.

Sports (& activities), friends AND chocolate cream eclairs. Salam alaikum.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
I love Islam.The light in my life,tham makes me happy .I love Islam and muslims,muslim countries,arabic ,everything in muslim culture and people.I love Islam most ...

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
I love Islam.The light in my life,tham makes me happy .I love Islam and muslims,muslim countries,arabic ,everything in muslim culture and people.I love Islam most.

najbc

What do I love the most in this world? :SMILY82: My liberty, having second chance of life every morning to improve myself and to prepare myself for judgment day, the minutes I get with my parents, and never doing when my time will come. I guess that is really what I love about this weird but unlovable world. I really never thought about this question:frown: . nice quetsion

Proud2BeHumble

Seek Truth, Be Happy
:salam2:

* My parents / family

* Four Seasons (and what each season brings with it). I have some fav activities in each season and i wait for each season.

Wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.