MARRAIGE WHAT????? lol

happy 2 b muslim

I was think AM muslim and wonder, do you have the same exprience

my bro is in his twenty right, i think he should get married in 2 year or something to keep him away from the haram etc i dont want to get married which seem that way however i consired myselve as a child am 16 lol still a baby i know lol, however is it the same for you and your background that it seen as not likeD to marry someone thats from a different race and that. i ask my mother what see thought and she said this is because people are so up in your bussiness and start talking. I was wonder i know i am young still dont undersand and that but we are muslim why can we over come ths as its a fitnah, FroM PEOPLE NOT LISTEN TO THE WHAT THE BELOVED PROPHET SAID PBUH FITAH WILL BE ON THE PEOPLE IF THEY REJECT SOMEONE THAT IS GOOD IN FAITH FOR SOMEONE WHO ISNT. AM JUST SAYING IT FROM THE TOP OF MY HEARD DONT QUOTE ME ON IT LOL......WA SALAM

i will MAKE A DUA FOR THE UMMAH AMEEN qul ameen lol just wanted to say that learn arabic lol

ohassan

Assalamu Alaikum,

I understand where you come from. A brother who wasnt arab proposed to me and most of my family flipped and my mom didnt even want to consider it. You are absolutely correct we shouldnt judge people by their race/ethnicity this has nothing to do with Islam Allah swt only ranks us based on piety not our fame, race, skin color, or the amount of money in our pockets all of this is irrelevant. Just remember Islam is perfect but muslims arent. I ask Allah swt to guide us all to the straight path and make us understand that we are all brothers and sisters whether from the west or east we are ONE UMMAH. kul ameen.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam
There is a verse in the Quran<i don't remember exactly ,may be someone can help me,that it says "we make u all different in different tribes ,so u may recognize each other"...
I'm russian its actually impossible for me to find russian muslim man ,
so I have to choose someone from different race,but for my parents it will be the biggest shock if my future husband is arab...I have no problem with any races,as long as that person is muslim,but parents always do...
salam

Amirah20

I was think AM muslim and wonder, do you have the same exprience

my bro is in his twenty right, i think he should get married in 2 year or something to keep him away from the haram etc i dont want to get married which seem that way however i consired myselve as a child am 16 lol still a baby i know lol, however is it the same for you and your background that it seen as not likeD to marry someone thats from a different race and that. i ask my mother what see thought and she said this is because people are so up in your bussiness and start talking. I was wonder i know i am young still dont undersand and that but we are muslim why can we over come ths as its a fitnah, FroM PEOPLE NOT LISTEN TO THE WHAT THE BELOVED PROPHET SAID PBUH FITAH WILL BE ON THE PEOPLE IF THEY REJECT SOMEONE THAT IS GOOD IN FAITH FOR SOMEONE WHO ISNT. AM JUST SAYING IT FROM THE TOP OF MY HEARD DONT QUOTE ME ON IT LOL......WA SALAM

i will MAKE A DUA FOR THE UMMAH AMEEN qul ameen lol just wanted to say that learn arabic lol

My family is the most diverse family you’ll ever see mashaAllah…we represent the Muslim ummah…we have all the continents covered lol (except for Antarctica)...lol sis I know what you mean by not wanting to get married...I felt the same way when I was 16...now that i'm almost 20 I'm starting to change my mind.

Smee

Alhtough I agree that race should never be an issue, I would like to say that our elders do have a small point, which is that marrying within your own race can increase compatibility between a couple. Now Before I have an uproar of comments, I am not saying that we should not marry one from another race...far from it, just that there is some hikmah behind the argument.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Alhtough I agree that race should never be an issue, I would like to say that our elders do have a small point, which is that marrying within your own race can increase compatibility between a couple.

Not too worry. I agree with what you say

zarah

Islam
Staff member
:salam2:

I have to agree that a race or colour of a skin doesn`t matter,it doesn`t neccessarily mean when marrying your own race that the marriage will work out.

:wasalam:

happy 2 b muslim

lol thank you i understand and yet from a young age but we are one ummah one religion why the harshness towards people when wanting to marry an other race salam

CRAZYNESS

IF IT IS A WORD LOL

SALAM !!!