ONE EYE

eemaan1

:salam2:

:bismillah1:

dont know if u guys r familia with this site; sahaba.net

n e way my qn is why hav they got one eye on the home page?!

i've gone thru the site..n 2 my limited knowledge its seems authentic enough (the sahaba stories) but still the one eye creeps me out.

is it possible 4 som1 to check it out plz?

wassalam

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
I have been on that site before, but never noticed the eye there, ya Allah!! I like the site though!! Did not know until you pointed it out, very strange indeed!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Sister I know of a wonder tale form Southeast Asia. A young man was always ashamed of his mother. She had one eye. While in grammar school he would run away from her. When he went to college he would never allow her to visit. When he got married and had children he would not let her see them. She never complained.
One day he received a letter. A neighbor of the mother wrote to say she had died. Enclosed in the letter was a note from the mother. She explained to the son that she understood how he felt about her one eye. But she learned to work with it, she could see her son grow and excell. She told him the reason she had one eye was because when he was a toddler he lost his eye. She gave him one of her eyes, out of love.

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
Salaam,

Sister I know of a wonder tale form Southeast Asia. A young man was always ashamed of his mother. She had one eye. While in grammar school he would run away from her. When he went to college he would never allow her to visit. When he got married and had children he would not let her see them. She never complained.
One day he received a letter. A neighbor of the mother wrote to say she had died. Enclosed in the letter was a note from the mother. She explained to the son that she understood how he felt about her one eye. But she learned to work with it, she could see her son grow and excell. She told him the reason she had one eye was because when he was a toddler he lost his eye. She gave him one of her eyes, out of love.
salam
this shows that how much mothers love thies kids.
salam

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Ohhhh my God!!!!!!!! Your story broke my heart, sister Mirajmom!

You know something?? I always feel very upset when I see people judge each other according to their physical appearance, when they offer their love just because of good looks. Have they never listened to Allah saying that He doesn't look at our bodies or faces, but rather to our hearts and deeds??!!!!

I love ugly, handicapped people who have wonderful hearts, full of love, piety and an ability to give forever.

palestine

Servant of Allah

Girl, the eye is just decorative for the website...the eye has a tear in it, they're just probably demonstrating that you know, what the sahaba went through and the sadness of this world.
Actually the eye reminds me of the sahaba, it doesn't seem creepy. gives you something to think about.:ma: :ma: :hijabi: :hijabi: :hijabi: :hijabi: :hijabi: :hijabi: :tti_sister:

Kurd11

IN ALLAH...WE TRUST.
Yeah, it doesn't seem creepy to me either.

Mirajmom, that story was beautiful. I had heard another one, but it was about a man giving his GF his eyes, and when she received the eyes, she left him for being blind (she wasn't aware of the fact he gave her his eyes) so when he left and gave her a note saying take care of my eyes....which was equally sad.