S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wa alaikom assalam ukhti...

I have been quite busy actually..to the point where I don't come to TTI for weeks at a time!..alhamdulillah for everything though..where have you been though sister?..Inshallah you've been well?!..I sure hope so! :)

wassalam
    ..no worries I laughed ..but I was slightly shocked cos ..well LOL

Khayr dudette ..i called you Brutus ..:p
    Noo no..=S ..Im a sis ..you so know that!!!

Did you get sunstroke while you were on holiday or summat!?

Ah man .. :redface: I give up
    Sis stiks ...lol, it seems like you've been on holiday too! Was it sunny :cool: ?

Welcome back ..:)
    awww ahsana Allaho ilayki in the dunya and the akhirah ukhti..shukran jazeelan for the beautiful card! :)

wassalam
    As-salaamu'alaykum

not chatted to you in some time now sister, how are you? :)

please do forgive me for not msgin you recently.. :$

Take care sis :)
    love u always

x x x x Wassalaam :D
    Well that dua'a in your sojood whatever it might be for..is worth a million and one cards to me!..it's heartwarming to read your kind words habibati fi Allah..May Allah Bless you..Guard you..and count you amongst the successful of Jannatul Firdaws..Ameen!

PS..do you see the little icon with mountains in it?..click it and a pop window will come up..in that window *paste* the link to any image you wish click *ok* and voila! you've got yourself an uploaded image ;)

Uhibbuki fi Allah dear sister!

wassalam

Ramadhan Kareem & Mobarak!!!

May Allah (swt) hasten your pardon..strengthen your iman..perfect your practice..lengthen your hours of worship..and count you amongst those He (swt) purifies in His Month of Fasting..Ameen!
    As-salaamu'alaykum! :):)
    Awww jazakAllah khair for ur extreeeeemely superduper fast reply :D:D

You're busy.....? Me too lol.. soOoOoOo many exams and stuff adn Wallahu a'alam if im going to passS.. i hope i do inshaAllah, pls sister ur du'aas would be greatly appreciated :)

Thats about it realy.. same old down mine lol
    hows the family...? Hope and pray everyone is in the best of health inshaAllah :D

I'm off to madrassa now AGAIN lol.. so make special double triple du'aas for me :D:D
    im sure my sister will inshaAllah.

im glad u like reading my posts ukhtii, jazakAllah khair.. same to you.. but i have not seen ur posts recently lol.. i guess u really have been very very very busy :D

hope ur day has been FAB inshaAllah :)
    my day has wick sick today Alhumdulillah :) Preparing for our annual bukhari jalsa and exams all at once lol...

Loveya sister,
    enjoy the rest if ur afternoon inshaAllah :)

Take care
    Your sister

Wassalaamu'alaykum
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…