helpinghumanity
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah

Assalamu Alikum

Eid Mubarak lala and your family ..Wish that Eid ul-Fitr brings happiness, prosperity and joy in your life.
    Wa 'alaikumassalam warahmatullah :)
    Eid Mubarak to u too bro,
    Ameen to the duas and same to u.
    Jazakallahu khayr for the nice greetings :)
    ameen bhai ameen :)
    i pray the same for u aur may this Eid bring u and ur family bht bht sari khushiyaan duniya aur aakhirat ke kamyabiyon ke sath - ameen

You 2 akhi hope u have an amazing eid :)
    duaon mein yad rakhna ka shukriya
    JazakAllah khair

Eid Mubarak. May Allah accept all our prayers, we are in this life just for a moment, inshallah we will make the best of it. Salam aleikum
    Assalamu Alikum Wa Ramtuillah Wa Barakatuhu

Lala Eid Mubarak to you and our family.May Allah bring happiness to you.
    May Allah bring peace and happiness in your heart and of your family, on this Eid and always. : )
    Ameen summa ameen

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

How are you and family brother? Just passing by to say salam.

Wassalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
    Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah

Do you like the new theme of the website,brother?.....I miss the old one.:(
    aslam o aliakum wr wb :)

mubarik ho yr on the job ;)

:D waisey that pic is gold esp for rishta lol ab koi bhi aunty ho woh kahe i want doc or engineer son in law :p u got both in that pic hehe :D

best wishes buddy
    Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Respected brother,

How are you and your family?

<*I just dropped by to let you know that i made this thread http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85922
    and if you are not busy then can you please contribute to it by giving your opinion or suggestions.*>

A sister has replied but i want to know a brother's point of view.Thanks a lot.:):)

Jazakallah khairan.

Wassalam.
    walaikum salam wr wb

yaar ill try but all i can do is google too and its so hard to find urdu shairy online but lets see if i find it ill let u know

Wa iyak
    walaikum salam wr wb,

bhai i added u :) but dont mind akhi, u r a good friends of mine, maybe not in words but u know alot of me and tend to see me alot thats why, i rather speak with someone who is a lil stranger to me
    hope u understand it just has to do with the fragility of the situation

wa iyak

walaikum salam
    PS: i did accept ur request :)
    Salaam alaykum wa ramatullahi wa barakatu, congratulations on getting your degree AND receiving an award! ALLAHU AKBAR!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…