mahussain3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol. i'm sorry, it's the little girl in your display pic that makes me thing you're a sister. lol.
    jazakallah for your encouragements.
    wasalamu alaikum.
    Walaikum wasalam akhi. your advise is very heartwarming. I've always had the intention of utilising my knowledge to help this ummah and that hasn't changed. but i was also motivated to work harder so that they can see Muslims are indeed smart, at the same time i'm doing it for Allah's sake. but i enjoy that they feel retarded because how often have they made us feel like we were nothing. and i'm not offended by your advice. i appreciate it very much. jazakAllahu khayran. wasalamu alaikum.
    Ohh wow, its latee...
    Okk, I hope everything goes right lol, dont drink too much water yeah ;) :p

Glad to hear your always smiling
    Tc
    Assalamu allaykum dear brother.

Jazzak Allah khair for your kind friendship request and for your advices how to memoraise easily Quran. InshAllah it will be very usefull for me and I pray I will complete memoraising Quran to mention in duas the names of all my brothers and sisters.:)

May Allah bless you dear brother

:wasalam:

Your sister, Asja
    Wa alaykum sallam
    Brother don't worry its ok
    i will inshaAllah make dua May Allah swt help you
    through this tough time and bring ease for you and comfort
    May Allah protect you from its evils and bless you with its good
    Ameen!!
    Make dua to Allah swt keep maing dua inshaAllah everything will be fine
    again please remember me in your duas in this blessed month only about 10 more days to go:( its gone to fast!!
    take care
    May Allah bless you and ease your suffering make it a means of you forgivness
    wassallam
    Assallamu allaykum brother
    hope you are well inshaAllah just dropping by to say
    ramadhan mubarak
    and jazakallahu khaiyr for the beautiful email
    May Allah multiply your rewards inshaAllah :)
    inshaAllah you will be in my duas
    i hope you will keep me in your duas aswel inshaAllah
    take care
    wassallam
    "Truly in the heart there is a void that can not be removed except with the company of Allah. And in it there is a sadness that can not be removed except with the happiness of knowing Allah and
    being true to Him. And in it there is an emptiness that can not be filled except with love for Him and by turning to Him and always remembering Him And if a person were given all of the world and
    what is in it, it would not fill this emptiness."

- Ibn al-Qayyim al-Jawziyyah
    As Salaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh
    hope ur doing good!! brother, just read that u r from hyderabad. we share the same hometown so thought of dropping by and saying "have a nice day"
    take care....
    Asallamu alaykum just dropping by hehe so i thought i'l leave a message to say its good to have you back on TTI
    and its good to have you as my brother lol :) Alhamdulillah
    take care
    and keep smiling :) just like you always tell me to :) mashallah
    your lil sis rukiii
    walaykum sallam
    Asalamu alaykum brother, WELCOME back! it's been long time since you were here. Alahmdulilah it's good to have you back brother.

wasalam
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…