«®°·.•°.•°®»Yes-No GaMe«®°·..•°·.•°®»

habib786

Male ofcourse .. what do u understand from my name ..."osman"

yes i love night life .. but still i prefer to stay home .. sometimes i do go out

Q= do u go hiking?

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
ermm is tha a question?? lol..
anyhow.. do you every do to islamic lectures??? and do you live in london??

what?? dont get the first bit!! no i live in Leicester.
is your favrat colour hot pink?!! (including guyz, nothing to be ashamed of!!)

Nabilah

ayy omgshh howw dod you guess!! i LOVE hot pink!!!! sadly cant wear that much.. coz i wear black black as in jilbaab and hijaab and inshallah niqaab!!

all my facebook names and myspace names are all satring with PINK!!:hearts::hearts:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
its my favrat 2 man!! my family strating to get worried about me thats how much i love pink. literally, i hav everythin in pink, even my bedroom.....
guyz, thats not funny......at least its not barbie or somthin!!. its a girlie thing!!

do you love chocolate??

habib786

Yes m enjoying it too .......(nice to meet you sister)

Q= have you ever witness the moon sighting of eid-ul-fitr?

Nabilah

its my favrat 2 man!! my family strating to get worried about me thats how much i love pink. literally, i hav everythin in pink, even my bedroom.....
guyz, thats not funny......at least its not barbie or somthin!!. its a girlie thing!!

do you love chocolate??

OMG!!!

your jokin.

i nearly got kicked out of school coz i wanted all my buks to be PINK!! i was literally in tears....... if you seem me n d street you wud spot me n a mile(to all d pink i wear) actually i stopped coz iv becum more parctising alhamdh buh yeaa.. do you like pink any1???:hearts::hearts::hearts::muslim_child::tti_sister::tti_sister:

habib786

NO ... m not so fond of pink... if that was a question...

Q= did u ever fell of riding a by-cycle? ... i bet everyone did ..