السلام عليكم asalamu alikom

Peacesrch

Salams everyone,

I'm happy to join you here in the community of TurnToIslam.com.
I've registered for two main reasons, first of all I want to be surrounded by Muslim people, and second of all I want to know some sisters who speak English as natives and can help me practise my English via conversations :)

I'm an undergraduate English teacher, I speak English very well but I want to use it as in real conversations, I listen to English audios for almost two hours a day. And it's working out so well, but I need to have some talks with English friends.

I'm an Arab living in Israel, so don't trouble yourself with my location it's such a very complicated matter.

Hope you welcome me into your community and have some Muslims friends :shake:

Bests.
:wasalam:

rickyraws

Salam waa laykum. Welcome to TTI, I'd be glad to engage in conversation with you to improve your skills (I'm not a sister though), and I'm sure those here would do the same.

Salam; peace.

Azizati

salam alikoum wa rahmatu Allhi wa barakatuh

welcome sister to TTI .
I want help you but sorry.... I'm not good in english.
have a nice stayy with us
salam alykum

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
welcome home my sister
I hope u enjoy ur stay
I dont know a country which called Israel , it's Falasteen
Isreal still not recognized in my country and will not be in sha'a Allah

Have a nice time :)

fada_all

salam alikum dear ukhtiiiiiiii

have a warm and fruendly welcome here with your second family of tti ,insha allah you will enjoy your stay with us and benefit so much

icadams

wa-‘Alaykum us-Salam wa-Rahmatullahi wa-Barakatuhu sister,

Welcome to the TTI forums. I am sure that you will be able to engage any number of sisters in English conversation and I hope that you will enjoy your time here.

Muslim, Arab, and living in Israel... Wow! It would really be interesting to hear some of your stories and thoughts about where you are and the world around you.

kiki18

salam sister! and welcome to our site :D
i'm not a native speaker in english but i have been speaking it for 11 years now, i'm 18 lol. i'll be glad to help inshallah :)
PM me if you're interested, so i can give u my e mail

Peacesrch

Thanks everyone for your replies, I'm really happy to be welcomed here.
I'll send you sisters private messages containing my e-mail address so that we can keep in touch.

See you soon :)
:wasalam: