السلام عليكم

massi

:salam2:
how are you all ,incha allah good :arabi1:

well, i am from algeria . and i have 2 question
1_ i am not good in english who can help me.
2_how can me presente islam for no_muslim because i don't know how think no_muslim for islam . and what methodes i 'll do in my daawa:arabi1: .
3_i am good in arabic language if everybody wants to study it,i am here:SMILY231:

ifrah26

:salam2: i am 14 years old and i really would like to learn arabic i am not really good at it, i only know a few words pleazz help me :wasalam: sister ifrah26:blackhijab:

Marwa17

I would like to learn arabic better...i mean i think as muslims, we all need a common tongue and the qu'ran is in arabic and everything.
The thing with me is if i'm talking to my family online or something and they write two to like five words (wa alikum alsalam alikum ) (jk...other words too alhamdulillah)in arabic i can read it and understand it but if i go to like some arabic website or something, I don't even try to read it. All those words = headache that I can do without.
I think though the best method is practice makes perfect. Sadly though at times i don't even have patience for that.
Anyways, i've lived in here like all my life so you need help with english, i'm here.
Salam

massi

الحمد لله

assalamo 3allaikom

well , I did not imagine that it would be such a rush for learn the arabic language allhmdo lilah .:redface:
ok . i will try to help you incha allah amin.

allmuslimsrequal

Salaam alikoum Massi. I am American and My husband is from Algiers!! He has been here 10 yrs and knows english, arabic, french and algerian- so if you would like help with anything please let me know. I have helped many people develope the speaking aspects of english. Good luck to you!!!
And I hope all is well in my husbands homeland- I will visit there very soon Inshallah.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa Barakatu

Welcome
If you need help in English Insha Allah i could help you. I belive my English is very strong since i have been in the US my whole life.
If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask.