السلام عليكم

S_ABDERRAHMANE

my name is Abderrahmane , I'm 26years old living in Morocco I am a down to earth ,following sunnah. I would like to complete my half deen , I'm practising brother who fear Allah , kind , sincere , harder worker with good sense of humour :) . I'm well established ready to settle down and build a good family inshalah , I am looking for revert sunni sister,wearing hijab and able to live with me here in Morocco someone with or without knowledge but would like to actively seek knowledge together and to live according to the Qur'an and Sunnah. I would like to meet someone who is PURE MINDED and nice at heart, down to earth, pleasant, matured yet fun loving and ambitious. I understand that no one is perfect but, I like simple, honest and family loving partner who has values for the family and respect for others, who has high moral values,witted and having good sense of humor.look for in my future partner to be my best supportive friend, with whom I can trust, share my thoughts and dreams .

El-farouk

my name is Abderrahmane , I'm 26years old living in Morocco I am a down to earth ,following sunnah. I would like to complete my half deen , I'm practising brother who fear Allah , kind , sincere , harder worker with good sense of humour :) . I'm well established ready to settle down and build a good family inshalah , I am looking for revert sunni sister,wearing hijab and able to live with me here in Morocco someone with or without knowledge but would like to actively seek knowledge together and to live according to the Qur'an and Sunnah. I would like to meet someone who is PURE MINDED and nice at heart, down to earth, pleasant, matured yet fun loving and ambitious. I understand that no one is perfect but, I like simple, honest and family loving partner who has values for the family and respect for others, who has high moral values,witted and having good sense of humor.look for in my future partner to be my best supportive friend, with whom I can trust, share my thoughts and dreams .

:wasalam:

Welcome brother Abderrahmane, this is your brother Zakaria from Algeria
I hope that you'll find a good loving Muslimah! Ameen

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
حياك الله أخي
أتمنى لك طيب المقام معنا
والله يرزقك بنت الحلال اللي تصونك و نحفظك :)

islamdonlyway

walikumasalam !

welcome to TTi brother, inshallah ul benifit from it.and dont hesitate to ask about anything or shareing your knowledge about islam.and inshallah ul find a great sister, but this isnt the site for it lol.

Shishani

Staff member
Wa 'alaykum as-salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.

Welcome to the site.
May Allaah make us firm upon the truth.

binto abiha

salam alikom akkhi

welcom akhi abde rahman , the is your sister in islam , am from in morocco

:SMILY206::SMILY206: