وَاللّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى دَارِ السَّلاَمِ

a_stranger

:salam2:brothers and sisters:

The highest goal for any muslem is Janna : Let us discusse how can we reach this high noble goal;

وَاللّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى دَارِ السَّلاَمِ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاء إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ (10:25)

10:25 (Asad) AND [know that] God invites [man] unto the abode of peace, and guides him that wills [to be guided] onto a straight way. [40] -

Let us talk about the deads which make us among people of Janna as Quran and Sunna are teahing.

a_stranger

The good deeds

Sorry , Let us talk about deeds which make us among people of Janna as Quran and Sunna are teahing

a_stranger

Islamic monotheism

Allah said: “Verily! Those who believe (in the oneness of Allah -Islamic monotheism) and do righteous deeds, shall the Gardens of AL-Fir douse (Paradise) for their entertainment) wherein they shall dwell (forever). No desire will they have to be removed there from) (18:107).

Ibn Katheer said in explaining this verse : Allah tell us about the real happy people who believe in Allah and his messenger Muhammad and believe in all messengers of Allah. And Mujahed said: Alfirdouse is the center and the best place in Paradise (Jannah). Samrah narrated that the prophet of Allah (S.A.W) said : Alfirdouse is the paradise's hummock and the center of it and the best of it. In other hadith prophet (S.A.w) said : if you ask Allah about paradise , you have to ask him of Alfirdouse that is the highest place and in the center of Paradise and from it the rivers came.

This is the high aspiration that Muslim should have. And this is the soul of Muslim should eager to get.

Then Ibn Katheer said: they will never like to loose this grace of Allah that they have in Paradise

a_stranger

our Lord is Allah

Allah said: “ Verily, those who say our Lord is Allah (Alone) and then they “Istaqama ” (stood straight) on them the angels will descend (at the time of their death)(saying): Fear you not nor grieve! But receive the glad tidings of Paradise, which you have been promised. (41:30).

Ibn Katheer said about this verse: those who make their deeds with sincerity to Allah alone. The angels will come to them in the last hour of his life before his death and tell them about their places in the paradise and forget about what in this life of children and wives or money you will have Paradise which is better than this life. The angels will say: we are your fellow in the world and we are now your fellow in the grave and hereafter and you will enter paradise that Allah promised you for your good deeds

a_stranger

Knowledge

Abu hurairah (R.A.A) The messenger of Allah (S.A.W) said : A person who follows a path for getting Knowledge , Allah ,will make for him easy road to the Paradise. (Muslim ).

In this hadith the knowledge means the knowledge that related to the religion. Acquiring Knowledge is a reason of raising grades in Paradise, Allah said: Allah will exalt, in degree those of you who believe and who have been granted knowledge.(58:11).
The acquiring of knowledge is a mark of good that Allah gave a Muslim the (S.A.W) said: the one who Allah wants well for him He will give him knowledge of religion.
There is wrong ways of acquiring knowledge:
1- To acquire the knowledge for getting a job or high ranks this kind of getting knowledge is not accepted by Allah. It must be with sincerity toward Allah.
2- To not learning of reading and writing which are the means of knowledge.
3- To hide the knowledge when get it. It must be distributed to others.
So I advice you my brother to acquire the knowledge to get Allah's pleasure in this world and in the hereafter.

a_stranger

Prayer

It has been narrated by abu hurairh (RAA) that the messenger of Allah (SAW) said to Bilal at the time of morning prayer O Bilal inform me which deed you did in Islam for which you hope to receive good reward , because I heard the sound of your steps before me in Paradise during my sleeping dream . Bilal said : I didn’t do any act in Islam for which I hope to get any benefit except when I am doing a complete ablution during the night or day I observe prayer with that ablution what Allah help me to pray . (Muslim) .

a_stranger

spread the salaam feed the poor and behave kindly.

Abdullah bin Salam narrated that the messenger of Allah (S.A.W ) said : O you people spread the salaam ( greetings) feed the poor and needy behave kindly with your blood relations , and offer prayer when others are asleep , and you will enter the Paradise in peace ) (Termizi) .

a_stranger

Rayyan

Sahel bin saad (RAA) has reported that Allah’s messenger (SAW) said: in Paradise there is a gate which is called Rayyan the observers of fast only would enter it on the day on Resurrection , No others would enter with them . It would be proclaimed where are the observers of fast that they should be closed admitted into it ? and when the last of them would enter , it would be closed and no one would enter it. (Muslim and Albukhari)

a_stranger

Hajj

Abu Hurairah (R.A.A) has narrated that Allah’s messenger ( S.A.W) said : An Umra expiation for the sins committed between it and the next , and Hajj (pilgrimage to Makkah) which is accepted its reward will be paradise . (Muslim)

a_stranger

Did you do anything good ?

Hudaifa (R.A.A) reported Allah’s messenger ( S.A.W) said : The angels took away the soul of a person who had lived among people who were before you , they ( the angels ) said : Did you do anything good ? He said : No , they said try to remember . He said : I used to lend to people and say to my servant to give a one a period of time who is in difficult circumstances and give allowance to the solvent in the sake of Allah, Allah The Exalted and Majestic said ( to the angels ) you should raise away his fallings. (Muslim).

a_stranger

tree’s branch

Abu Hurairah (R.A.A) reported Allah’s messenger (S.A.W ) said: that he saw a person in good enjoyment in Paradise because he took away tree’s branch that was bothering the people . (Muslim)

a_stranger

every thing that has liver

Abu Hurairah (R.A.A) the prophet ( S.A.W ) said : there is a man was very thirsty while he was waking then he found a well and drink from it then he saw a dog was eating a mold because of the thirsty then he took his slippers then he dip up into the water and he gave him to drink it , so Allah thanked him for that and entered him Paradise . The companions of a prophet said : O messenger of Allah will we get a reward for those animals , then he said : every thing that has liver you will get reward (from Allah ) by them ( by feeding them ) . (Muslim)

a_stranger

Three date

Aisha (RAA) reported : A poor woman came to me with her daughters . I gave her three dates . She took up one date to each of them and then she took up one date and brought that to her mouth to eat it , but her daughters were looking as they need to eat it . then she divided it between them . This deed of her pleased me and I spoken of that she did to Allah’s prophet (peace be upon him ) then he said : verily Allah assured paradise for her .

a_stranger

Your mother

Narrated Abu Huraira: A man came to Allah's Apostle and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Who is more entitled to be treated with the best companionship by me?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man said. "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man further said, "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man asked for the fourth time, "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your father. "

Sahih AlBukhari

a_stranger

your parents

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr: A man said to the Prophet, "Shall I participate in Jihad?" The Prophet said, "Are your parents living?" The man said, "Yes." the Prophet said, "Do Jihad for their benefit."

a_stranger

Don`t give forged statement and a false witness

Narrated Abu Bakra: Allah's Apostle said thrice, "Shall I not inform you of the biggest of the great sins?" We said, "Yes, O Allah's Apostle" He said, "To join partners in worship with Allah: to be undutiful to one's parents." The Prophet sat up after he had been reclining and added, "And I warn you against giving forged statement and a false witness; I warn you against giving a forged statement and a false witness." The Prophet kept on saying that warning till we thought that he would not stop.

a_stranger

Inform me of a deed which will make me enter Paradise.

Narrated Abu Aiyub Al-Ansari: A man said, "O Allah's Apostle! Inform me of a deed which will make me enter Paradise." The people said, "What is the matter with him? What is the matter with him?" Allah's Apostle said, "He has something to ask (what he needs greatly)." The Prophet said (to him), (In order to enter Paradise) you should worship Allah and join none in worship with Him: You should offer prayers perfectly, give obligatory charity (Zakat), and keep good relations with your Kith and kin."

a_stranger

Reported by Suhaib (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, “When the inhabitants of Jannah enter Jannah, Allah, the Glorious and Exalted, will say to them: ‘Do you wish me to give you anything more?’ They will reply: ‘Have You not made our faces bright? Have You not brought us into Jannah and delivered us from the Hell?’ And Allah will remove the Veil. The (dwellers of Jannah) will feel that they have not been awarded anything dearer to them than looking at their Rab.”
[Muslim]