05 SIMPLE COMMANDS TO ENTER PARADISE

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
If I were to ask you what is your goal, I’m sure most of you would tell me, “ my aim is to enter jannath…..”isn’t it?

But did you ever know that the sins you commit are the barriers of your noble goal????

Allah says that till you repent your self, you will never be able to enter the paradise….
So COMMAND 01- is REPENT AND PERFORM ISTHIGFAR AND THAWBA:tti_sister:

Don’t forget that Allah accepts the sincere thawba of the people, whom He loves

Hm……, now if you ask me, “who are the people, they are loved by Allah?” yes! Answer is very simple….
Allah loves the people whom do love Him…

So COMMAND 02-, LOVE ALLAH so that He too will love you and your thawba will be accepted….

Now, let me ask you a simple question,
Imagine that your nikah is over, and you love your spouse a lot…., now what you will be like? I mean, how will your life change?(please answer me honestly)
yes!,* you will always think about the person whom you love
*I can understand some of you are telling that you will start doing things which that person loves…
*Oh GOD! O can’t believe another group of you is telling, you will never do the things which your beloved one does not like…..

But in this way of life, when you star to love Allah, will your self change like this????
No matter if you have never loved Allah before, just start now……..

OK, when you start to love Allah, you must know that your love for Allah is true or not……., so to make your self sure….
*Check whether you always remember Allah, (that is the performance of zikrullah)
*Check your self whether you love the things that Allah loves, by the way don’t forget to leave the things which Allah does not love……

Wait! I can hear some of you are asking “ how do we know what does Allah like, and what does He hate?”

That is a nice question….Alhamdulillah, this time also the answer is very simple and easy…

To know what Allah loves, you should study the Qur’an and Sunnah. Did you understand? Qur’an is the words of Alllah, so it’s obvious that if you read the Qur’an, you will understand what Allah loves and what does he hate….
So COMMAND 03- STUDY ISLAM
Now the task is easy….
Don’t forget that these procedures will lead you to attain Allah’s love…..
Now this is your time to take away the evil things which Allah hates , from your mind and adorn your self with good values which Allah loves…..
So COMMAND 04- THASKIYATUNNAFS(PURIFICATION OF THE SOUL)
so, Alhamdulillah, your imaan is strong now, and you have become so pure…..

Wait! But that is not sufficient ……., now you have to reflect upon what you believe…I mean you have to perform pure actions ,
So COMMAND 05- PURIFY YOUR ACTIONS TILL THEY ATTAIN THE LEVEL OF IBADHA

Allah says ( And who is better in speech than he who invites to Allah’s and does righteous deeds and says “I’m one of the muslims” ) (41:33) That is the best of actions... so that is why scholars do say that da’wah is obligatory upon every muslim…. So be an effective da’ee and enter the paradise….. May Allah help all of us …..:)
That is all.....
I have already posted the same thread in Open sisters' room, but it is disappeared..... so i have posted it again........

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Masha Allah :ma:

:mashallah: sister they are very beautiful and to the point...Masha Allah, have you written them? :)

:wasalam:

I went for a 7 day Islamic camp few months ago.....
I collected a lot of things.... so, I have summered them as I wanted to share with you all......................... :):)