10 minutes and the best chocolate fudge ever.

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
Chocolate_fudge.jpg
this is really easy to make ans so chocklatee/yummmyyy.my frnds are addicted to this.i have to make them this every now and then,
ingradients:
1.3tbs coco powder or 200g baking chocklatte or cocbutteralternative.anythng isok'
2.200g butter
3.150g marie bistuit,or if u don't have then substitute with som biscuit taste likemarie.(break to smallpieces)
4.1 can(tin) condensed milk/i use nestle
5.1/2 tsp vanilla(optional
6.80g cashew nut.choppedto smal pieces.
7.small amount of whole milk.
direction.
melt the butter and choclate in it.if cocopowder is used.then put it with small amoount of hot water in acup.just to dissolve.dhen add to butter.
pour the condensed milk into the butterchoclate mixture.
mean while place the biscuits in a tray and spread the whole milk on it.Note:this milk is just used to soften it.do not use excess,just drizzle milk above the biscuits to make it soft.
when the chocolate mixture is warm, remove itfrom heat and fold in vanilla. mix and add the biscuits in tray to it.mix well and again pour to tray.
let cool and then refrigerate for 1-2 hr if u like chilled desserts.(i lov this)
or eat whn cool/.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Allaicomu Salam dear sister

Thank you dear sister for this wondefull recipe,Mashallah it seeems very delicious.:)

I love very much to cook and Inshallah I will try to make this very delicious desert.:)

Right now I am having infront me box of chocolates that my dudy bought me today like a present.

May Allah bless you dear sister.

Salam

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2: sister!!
JazakAllah sppp much. uurm just wantd to ask will any biscuit do? instead of the one you mention? i think i more or less have the ingridients so i might just try it out.:):):)
i lurrvvvve cooking!!

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
:salam2: sister!!
JazakAllah sppp much. uurm just wantd to ask will any biscuit do? instead of the one you mention? i think i more or less have the ingridients so i might just try it out.:):):)
i lurrvvvve cooking!!

hehhe.i think any biscuit ill do unless it is not salted,but the real flavour comes with this type of biscuit.make sure u use plain biscuits.:D
and ya,i also lov cooking,and this one is my favoutrit,cox i need only time to break the biscuits and melt butter and chocklate.:D

ummi h

assalam...
im so addicted to fudge especialy homemade.....smells lovely...cant make it tho.
but iv got a friend who makes really nice fudge, she wont give me the recipe she said its a top secret recipe..
so thanks sister for your recipe,im definetly gona try making some , now its competion between mine and hers lol..

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
assalam...
im so addicted to fudge especialy homemade.....smells lovely...cant make it tho.
but iv got a friend who makes really nice fudge, she wont give me the recipe she said its a top secret recipe..
so thanks sister for your recipe,im definetly gona try making some , now its competion between mine and hers lol..

:hearts:, so u r on competition with my recipe..:laughing-dancing:
that makes me a cooking teacher. :lol:
anyways best of luck to u:hearts::hearts:

ummi h

sister Prosperous, yours win without a doubt.my daughter and hubby agree.
your picture looks too good to eat,very yummy..... jazakallah qeran for teaching me. where do you get your easy recipes from? my daughter made hers with smarties instead of nuts, even she loves them and shes only two and a half..:hearts:

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
sister Prosperous, yours win without a doubt.my daughter and hubby agree.
your picture looks too good to eat,very yummy..... jazakallah qeran for teaching me. where do you get your easy recipes from? my daughter made hers with smarties instead of nuts, even she loves them and shes only two and a half..:hearts:

woohooo.:laughing-dancing::laughing-dancing::laughing-dancing::wavyarms:
u make me won,thnx to u too.
:wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms:
actually thats a recipe from my sister,she used to make all these simple cakes and short breads also very well. will post some here.seems u all like these easy recipes:SMILY288:
and btw,ur kid is way too smart,give her more smarties to make her even smarter.i giv her claps:jumpclap: