** 10 Things We Waste **

OsMaN_93

Here to help
1. --Our Knowledge-- Wasted by not taking action with it.

2. --Our Actions-- Wasted by committing them with out sincerity.

3. --Our Wealth-- Wasted by using on things that will not bring us ajr. We waste our money, our status, our authority, on things which have no benefit in this life or in akhirah.

4. --Our Hearts-- Wasted because they are empty from the love of Allah, and the feeling of longing to go to Him, and a feeling of peace and contentment. In it's place, our hearts are filled with something or someone else.

5. --Our Bodies-- Wasted because we don't use them in ibadah and service of Allah

6. --Our Love-- Our emotional love is misdirected, not towards Allah, but towards something/someone else.

7. --Our Time-- Wasted, not used properly, to compensate for that which has passed, by doing what is righteous to make up for past deeds

8. --Our Intellect-- Wasted on things that are not beneficial, that are detrimental to society and the individual, not in contemplation or reflection.

9. --Our Service-- Wasted in service of someone who will not bring us closer to Allah, or benefit in dunyaa

10. --Our Dhikr-- Wasted, because it does not effect us or our hearts.

PS. tongue is wasted too.. and our lives ..food is thrown away!!!!!

we also waste the blessed month of ramadan, we should grab as much taqwa as possible in this great month! When this month comes, people become islamic for 4 weeks, you see the mosques full, brothers who did not before ramadan have beards, decide to grow them. But when this month passes, the beads go, the mosques are emptied, the islamic atmosphere is gone. So this month is wasted!

"You should not neglect your time, nor use it haphazardly; on the contrary you should bring yourself to account , structure your litanies and other practices during each day and night, assign to each period a fixed and specific function. This is how to bring about the spiritual blessing (baraka) in each period. But if you leave yourself adrift, aimlessly wandering as cattle do, not knowing how to occupy yourself at every moment, your time will be lost. It is nothing other than your life, and your life is the capital that you make use of to reach perpetual felicity in the proximity of God the Exalted. Each of your breaths is a priceless jewel, since each of them is irreplaceable and once gone, can never be retrieved. Do not be like the deceived fools who are joyous because each day their wealth increases while their life grows ever shorter? Therefore be joyous only for an increase in knowledge or in good works, for they are your two companions who will accompany you in your grave when your family, wealth, children and friends stay behind."

~ Imam Abu Hamid al-Ghazali, Bidayat ul-Hidaya ~

'Amr bin Maymun al-Awdi reported that the Prophet [Pbuh] said:
Take advantage of five things before five others occur: your youth before you grow old; your health before you become sick; your wealth before you become poor; your leisure before you become busy; and your life before you die. [Related by At-Tirmidhi][

we still have time ( we may think we have time,time is running)....
[yt]2Z2QtguusOI[/yt]
this is another source ..same info ..but in vid mode :D
:SMILY209:Enjoy
inshallah this was a good reminder 4 yuu all wasalam

zainsmommy

Very Good post!

I will try to pay more attention from now on and Insha'Allah...someday none of these will pertain to me.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Very Good post!

I will try to pay more attention from now on and Insha'Allah...someday none of these will pertain to me.
mashallah ..sis.
yuu av good fear and love ro Allah .. I support you and hope every1 is thinking the same way ????