10 ways how you can help the innocent people of Gaza

sazk

Banned
i tried. wrote an article in my own university's newspaper. they wouldn't print it. said there was no "space". i'm hoping Allah will reward my patience with the destruction of israel

OsMaN_93

Here to help
i tried. wrote an article in my own university's newspaper. they wouldn't print it. said there was no "space". i'm hoping Allah will reward my patience with the destruction of israel
:salam2:
well, jazak Allah khairan, for at least trying.
May Aallah make us victorious, and well done for trying brother :)
:salam2:

yasmin7791

as a muslim n a person i feel so terrible of what has happened in palestine throughtout the years but the thing is why is therer so much publicity every islamic site//events/ everything is always sending money to gaza or publicinsing it!!
im from somalia and the things that happens there sickins me and angers me but i have rarely heard any islamic group tal about or sri lanka where theres a genocide taking place..have i ever heard it on the media..no!!! and i really dont understand why not ¬¬ i just think this is a subtle wawy for people to let go and crazy over there anti isreali anti zionist views out in the open =[ i hope someone can explain this phenomenon ! jazaks