** 100 YEAR OLD QURAN SCRIPTIORS FOUND IN INDIA!! **

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2: :ma:

TermiteS eat up a 100 years of old Quraan......

MIRACLE OF QURAAN-
TAPPA, CHABUTRA, HYDERABAD-INDIA. (MUST READ & SEE PHOTOS)
In a House of one Mr. Mohammad Farooq R/O of Tappachabutra, Hyderabad Termites eat up a 100 years of old Quraan. All the cover was damaged and box was damaged and even the Urdu Translation was damaged but the termite did not touch the Arabic words of Holy Quraan.This shows that the words of almighty ALLAH are always preserved by almighty ALLAH even the termites did not damaged the Arabic verses. This Quran is kept for public display for 3 days at Majlish Bachao Tahreek (MBT) office at chanchalguda Hyderabad. Below photos shows that Maulana Sayed Shah Badur u Din Qadri al Gillani and Dr Khayam Khan, Mr.Amjad Ullah Khan and others seeing the Miracle of quraan.The Salar Jung Museum administration has examined and given the certificate also.:hearts: :tti_sister:allahu akbar!!

ATT00001.jpg

*~*~*~*~

ATT00002.jpg

:SMILY259::salam2:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2: :ma:

TermiteS eat up a 100 years of old Quraan......

MIRACLE OF QURAAN-
TAPPA, CHABUTRA, HYDERABAD-INDIA. (MUST READ & SEE PHOTOS)
In a House of one Mr. Mohammad Farooq R/O of Tappachabutra, Hyderabad Termites eat up a 100 years of old Quraan. All the cover was damaged and box was damaged and even the Urdu Translation was damaged but the termite did not touch the Arabic words of Holy Quraan.This shows that the words of almighty ALLAH are always preserved by almighty ALLAH even the termites did not damaged the Arabic verses. This Quran is kept for public display for 3 days at Majlish Bachao Tahreek (MBT) office at chanchalguda Hyderabad. Below photos shows that Maulana Sayed Shah Badur u Din Qadri al Gillani and Dr Khayam Khan, Mr.Amjad Ullah Khan and others seeing the Miracle of quraan.The Salar Jung Museum administration has examined and given the certificate also.:hearts: :tti_sister:allahu akbar!!

ATT00001.jpg

*~*~*~*~

ATT00002.jpg

:SMILY259::salam2:

:salam2:

Ma'shallah!

:wasalam:

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum

Jazak Allah for sharing it very near to my house and I m cing it here Masha Allah.

Jazak Allah.

q8penpals

Salam

If you ever come to Kuwait, you can go to a Museum that has LOADS of old Qurans, some dating back to the year 800!!!! Some are teeny tiny (made during a time of oppression so it was easy to hide a Quran in a elt of fold of fabric), some huge, some on scrolls, some written in gold leaf, and more! I have been there several times, but I just went again yesterday - it is fabulous to look at, although I wished that I could read Arabic

Lana

blackivy393

what is kuwait like ?

Salam

If you ever come to Kuwait, you can go to a Museum that has LOADS of old Qurans, some dating back to the year 800!!!! Some are teeny tiny (made during a time of oppression so it was easy to hide a Quran in a elt of fold of fabric), some huge, some on scrolls, some written in gold leaf, and more! I have been there several times, but I just went again yesterday - it is fabulous to look at, although I wished that I could read Arabic

Lana

sadia_21

salam alaikum...

Allahu akbar....
yes this had come in news sometime back....it was lovely 2hear...mashallah...

tc..
allah hafiz*