???

eemaan1

:salam2:

does any1 know the where i can watch authentic shuyukh on the net?

i only hav 2 (islamictube.net, youtubeislam.com)plus i hav exhausted them.. need new materials to watch..and .. and .. it doesnt help that i fell my eemaan is lowly ebbeing away.. so i need to bring it up again.

thx

wassalam

happy 2 b muslim

salam

you can watch on youtube put in yusuf estes or khalid yasin, all these leutures will come up

go on my web site mecca2medina.piczo.com
click on a page and watch shakyhs give leutures

or you can go on google go on more then videos then put in book of manners
it by shakyh abu esa

this is like a dayily thing for me lol
i understand it bust the iman and when i dont watch it i feel weak and my iman is also weaking....
inshallah hope that helped

falasteny

salam all
http://english.islamway.com u can find some english audio lectures its a very rich web and i hope u understand arabic so u can listen to thousands of lectures for the best shyokh in islam add to it u can download qoraan telawah fo hundreds of shyokh and u can burne any thing u need
i download from there for the last 3 years and i still didnot finish not even 10% of the arabic lectures and know am listining to a series about what happened to humans moments b4 death untill ending in janna or nar and its about 50 hours series 4 shekh omar abdelkafi ,its only audio hopfully u like it

funk999

eeman you could read up on some good blogs. like spread it out. As much as i hate reading i think reading is even more important.

PM me if you want me to dig up some links.

palestine

Servant of Allah
salam

salam

you can watch on youtube put in yusuf estes or khalid yasin, all these leutures will come up

go on my web site mecca2medina.piczo.com
click on a page and watch shakyhs give leutures

or you can go on google go on more then videos then put in book of manners
it by shakyh abu esa

this is like a dayily thing for me lol
i understand it bust the iman and when i dont watch it i feel weak and my iman is also weaking....
inshallah hope that helped
:salam2: wow! mashallah! I love love love love your website. i mean it's great, and decorated very beautifully. i'll go there more often as well as turntoislam. inshallah