1924 by Soldiers of Allah(swt)

abdullah khan

Assalamu Alaikum to all the brothers and sisters in Islam,
This is the nasheed that is saying our old and present situation,
[vg]7164052072379763783[/vg ]

we can't deny it that we are muslims who made our own life and society miserable, coz we are not practicing Islam the way Allah(swt) told us. Our beloved Prophet(pbuh) teach us how to live our life in our every aspect of life.Are we following Allah’s Messenger guidance ???........... Islam is our way of life, when we will understand it???????May Allah(swt) make our Imaan Strong and give us guidance.

Salem9022

surah Luqman 31:6. And of mankind is he who purchases idle talks (i.e.music, singing, etc.) to mislead (men) from the Path of Allâh without knowledge, and takes it (the Path of Allâh, the Verses of the Qur'ân) by way of mockery. For such there will be a humiliating torment (in the Hell-fire)[].

abdullah khan

The message is not music

Assalamu Alaikum brother,I know that music is haram is Islam,that's why i'm not listening any music alhamdulillah,and I post this video as a nasheed not as a song!!!they used very light music though music is haram,may Allah(swt) forgive them and forgive me as well.My intension is the lyrics that can remind us our past history and encourage us to follow Islam.Allah knows best.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
your 1924 soldiers of Allah, should know that Music is forbidden in Islam.

:salam2:

I think this is wat the video was talking about ... Salem bro u pointed out the music ... that wasn't the point of the view stop pointing fingers and earn what he says in the video We muslims needs to be united and strong.